New AddOn : Larnaca X ?

LukasB

Guest inbrekers1

Here's another 'me' call for FSX!

I went there a couple of months back and it is so beautiful! swimming there is really really great...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've just been to the place and am happy to announce that development is going to start right now. As the material I've collected is rather good I think it might be finished by May, June latest. (FS9 and FSX)

Ok, I've just been to the place and am happy to announce that development is going to start right now. As the material I've collected is rather good I think it might be finished by May, June latest. (FS9 and FSX)

Great news! Count me in for FSX! Larnaca still holds a special place in my heart as it was a flight to Larnaca that made me realise that I want to become an airline pilot (still working on that one though).

• 5 weeks later...

Thor if i could be allowed to say the following,

For years now flight simmers have been crying out for a really good representation of cyprus; The island is of significant importance becuase its geographic positions links europe to the middle/far east and africa. With Cyprus being a Greek Island its also a major source of 'virtual flying' via the different networks between friends of different VAs based both in Greece and Cyprus- Hence why the 2005 Larnaca Scenery was designed (by 3 or 4 of the pilots of Cyprus Airways virtual team).

I have seen countless threads on the internet over the last year or so form people asking if anyone knew any links to d/l this fantastic island: To yet no avail.

Bottom line? If Aerosoft was to produce this island to the usual infamous high quality spec, without question you would have several 100;s if not 1000's of virtual airline fans flocking to purchase this project. Just from the Virtual airlines alone who carry out regular flights to/from Larnaca ann Pafos (German,Scandinavia, UK, most European and all Middle Eastern airlines to name but a few.).

You have my congratulations on taking this project forward, and i am already looking forward to purchasing whatever you produce for my home island. I know my fellow VA colleagues at British Airways Virtual, Cyprus Airways VA, Olympic and Aegean will be very excited about this.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sure that this won't be our last Cyprus addon if the sale numbers are as good as expected (sounds a bit like this is our main concern, but it is at least one of our concerns).

We're still waiting for aerial images to be delivered, so development progress is not too far by now. Expect a release not before end of June.

Hi Thorsten, I'm interested in this scenery that you are making very much and being from Larnaca I would be interested because there is good sceneries out there but none of the new airport for FS2004 and not at a high quality, but what from what I can see at the Aerosoft London Heathrow Scenery the Aerosoft sceneries are of a high quality. When are you looking at finishing and releasing the scenery and what price would it be at?

Ok that's great, will Larnaca and Paphos sceneries come as 1 package or will they be sold seperately and will the sceneries be available from the aerosoft website or will it be available on another website because I purchased my mega airport London Heathrow from aerosoft?

There are no plans for Paphos. Somebody from Cyprus is working on a nice Paphos addon so there's no need for us to do it too.

Larnaka should be finished by the end of June for FS9 and FSX.

There are no plans for Paphos. Somebody from Cyprus is working on a nice Paphos addon so there's no need for us to do it too.

Larnaka should be finished by the end of June for FS9 and FSX.

Great news!!! Can't wait for a descent scenery for Cyprus finally... I'm sure you won't let us down Thorsten wink.gif

are you going to add in the old airport and the Cyprus Airways Engineering Hangar because the old airport is used now for cargo and the parking gates at the old airport are still being used and the hangar is going to stay where it is for the engineering of the Cyprus Airways Aircraft.