New AddOn : Larnaca X ?

LukasB

Problem here is: We could do it (maybe), but of course without aerial images for the complete island. Most customers wouldn't like it if only the airport gets aerial images and the rest of the island is landclass.

Honestly: Who would be interested in Larnaca solo without the rest of Cyprus? If I get 20 "Me!" calls within the next days I'm gonna consider it. ;)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Madeira X sells, so why shouldn't Larnaca (and or Limassol/Paphos) sell? Also there is a useful glider site at Dhekelia Kingsfield plus the RAF site at Akrotiri and the Army helicopter base at Dhekelia....

Cyprus is far more interesting than Madeira or the canneries. Photos? Forget photos! Do an excellent landclass.

Or expand the concept to "Greek Islands"

Cyprus is far more interesting than Madeira or the canneries.

Of course I respect everyone's opinion but this seems way too far.

The canary islands are extremely beautiful and each of them (there are 13) offers something unique.

There are volcanos (with Teide almost 4000m tall), deserts, forests, cliffs, etc.

Not that I mind Cyprus but I'd see no reason for it to be 'far more interesting'.

;)

• Upvote 1

Problem here is: We could do it (maybe), but of course without aerial images for the complete island. Most customers wouldn't like it if only the airport gets aerial images and the rest of the island is landclass.

Honestly: Who would be interested in Larnaca solo without the rest of Cyprus? If I get 20 "Me!" calls within the next days I'm gonna consider it. ;)

Hi guys

Can u contact me about Larnaca.. i have some material for this project.. would be good to discuss it a bit more.. I live in this island and also maybe able to get in touch with ministry for images.

About the airport i have a full time job there so pictures not a problem. And now with the new terminal open it looks very good..

larnacaairport1.jpg

larnacaairport5.jpg

larnacaairport2.jpg

p1000936ch.jpg

p1000959p.jpg

p1000983.jpg

Go on Thorsten please make it, it would be worth it :D

I would be prepared to pay £20 for this as there is no scenery here at all. Or at least any scenery all ready is not worth looking at.

I have to admit, the fact that you work there and obviously can provide good photos is tempting. :D

Yep:) pretty handy my all area pass:) Feel free to cantact me.. and i can tell u what i can help in and what i do have already.

• 3 weeks later...

Larnaca and Paphos airports for fs9/X ? And along with the other airports on the island , there can be some airport hopping going on over cyprus.

I remember a few years ago in a summer , Larnaca airport reached its capacity limit and several aircraft had to be parked at the edge of a taxiway. Definately a busy place in summer.....would make an interesting add-on , especially now with the new terminal

Count another vote for it

I think I've never seen so many "Yes" votes for an airport that I myself didn't know of 3 months ago. :D

Perhaps you might be interested in the fact that the "construction site" signs have already been placed on the airport.

• Upvote 1

I think I've never seen so many "Yes" votes for an airport that I myself didn't know of 3 months ago. :D

Perhaps you might be interested in the fact that the "construction site" signs have already been placed on the airport.

Fantastic!, thank you

I think I've never seen so many "Yes" votes for an airport that I myself didn't know of 3 months ago. biggrin.gif

Great to know, thank you so much Thorsten! Hope this will be a super seller for Aerosoft.