Canopy reflection

Dangerous Beans

Congats on the release guys, she's a beauty and a lot more challenging to fly than the default glider.

One thing though, IMO I feel that the canopy reflection is way over done and I find it very distracting, any chance of you toning it down please ?

• Aerosoft

Congats on the release guys, she's a beauty and a lot more challenging to fly than the default glider.

One thing though, IMO I feel that the canopy reflection is way over done and I find it very distracting, any chance of you toning it down please ?

What GPU/driver are you using as that is one of the (many) things that are very depending on hardware. On my systems it does not at all look excessive. Should be possible t change it though, standby.

XP SP3, 8800GTX with 190.62 drivers

Its probably a bit of a personal taste thing but I like the reflection to be quite sutle, just enough to give the impresion that your looking through glass but not enough to draw your atention away from whats going on outside.

I would say that they look similar on my system to the VC shots in the pinned images threads.

• 1 year later...

I know I'm very late to the party, but I'd like to thank you in advance for this reflections change. I haven't looked yet, but it has to be better than it was. I was squinting so much (eyes nearly shut) to see any birds, that I was getting headaches.

On a side note, I did a search for "Canopy reflections" and "Canopy reflections mod" in this forum and it did NOT point to this thread. I mention this purely because I came across it by chance and was just about to post on the subject. Maybe something can be done to make sure it comes up with a search?

Tony

• 2 months later...