Nice X For FS9 - Anyone interested - post a reply!

global express

Thank you for suggesting that. NOT. That is exactly why I buy Aerosoft products, the dual compatibility gives them very good value for money. At least 30% of the sceneries I have bought at Aerosoft (of several hundreds of euros), I wouldn't have bought if dual compatibility wasn't there.

Again, disagree. Please keep this system as it is Aerosoft, as it makes the transition to FSX a hell lot easier and cheaper.

Can't we just close this? After so long, there are still no 1000 replies saying '+1'. This is useless and makes no sense at all. Guys, accept Nice will never be FS9. Okay? Enjoy life in FS2004 without LFMN, there are so much other nice places to explore!

And I disagree with you. If the option is having the scenery in FS9 or not having it at all, then I wouldn't mind paying. Your arguement makes no sence. You are saying you would rather not have the scenery for FS9 at all then have both and pay for both. If charging more for products we wouldn't otherwise have gets us the products, then I am for that.

I am not refering to products that are planed for FS9 and FSX. Only those intended for FSX only that require the backported process.

You still disagree?

Can't we just close this? After so long, there are still no 1000 replies saying '+1'. This is useless and makes no sense at all. Guys, accept Nice will never be FS9. Okay?

Hello Erik, what is your problem exactly? It sounds like you are not interested in an fs9 version of NiceX, fair enough, just move along then.

Do you know what a percentage of customers visit the forums, generally speaking? Very few. 10% perhaps, and on those 10% how many register and post? Even less, maybe a half of those registered. So, if 60 people replied here, could mean there might be at least 600 potential customers.

Dont fear for your little cheap purchases, it's not because a few guys are wanting to pay more for one specific scenery that AS will change its

marketting policy - mainly, because their actual good policy obviously pays off.

I'm in the guess that with 600 sales at lets say 25euros (15 000euros) for an fs9 only download NiceX, AS would make their money and cover the costs.

• Upvote 2