Thanks

Zakk

Just gone for a flight around Dillingham,

!!!! WOW !!!!

Thanks for such a great & realistic product guys :D

Have a beer on me!

Zakk

Glad you like it, Have you tried in a 20knott or above wind speed :D Expect a bumpy ride :D

Glad you like it, Have you tried in a 20knott or above wind speed :D Expect a bumpy ride :D

well, went up on a 1200" Winch, flew off to the fountains near Dillingham,

went up and down the ride 4 times (climbed about 2300"),

Poped the motor out and went out to sea a little then did some aerobatics consisting of 3 loops, 2 chandelles, a bit of inverted flight and an aeliron roll,

got it down to best glide and went back & landed @ Dillingham

ill have a play with the weather & winds in a minute

Zakk

Cool!

Did you know that simprobe can log IGC Files?

IGC is the standard log format for real glider pilots.

If you log your flights in FSX you can read them out and optimize like real glider pilots!

Very cool feature.

The plan is to make real online competitions with the discus

Just downloaded this and went for my first NZ ride from Mt Cook to Glentanner, having set up a westerly breeze with Cumulus X running. Used Winch X to get going and rode the terrific lift along the east side of this glacial valley...fantastic! The winch and the sailplane are perfect together, and the sounds......laugh.gif . Simply incredible. Barely made it to Glentanner but did land safely...just. The sideslip capability is terrific!

Thanks for a real quality glider...bravo!

I just downloaded it and came back from the first flight, which was a 100 km x-country and I can only say

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Unfortunately I have never flown the Discus in real, but I have about 500 h on different gliders, many hours on the LS-4 and Duo-Discus and I fly acrobatics with gliders as well. I must really say that I have never flown a plane in FS which felt so real as the Discus. It goes even through a stall turn as it should! Congratulations Joachim and Aerosoft!

So, now I have to go and read the manual. The first landing was outfield right away, cause stupid me didn't manage to retract this *%"^*% turbo.. :D

Kai

@Joachim & Team:

Thank you so much for this amazing glider! I finally got a good glider that I can fly during weak thermal weekends in real life...

BTW: The C4 is extraordinary!

Greetings from Vienna

Daniel

I'd just like to add my name to the list of Glider X fans!

I downloaded my copy yesterday and this has considerably renewed my interest in FSX.

A superb product, opening up a host of new challenges in FSX - well done to all concerned. I hope this is the start of a whole series of glider products for FSX.

Fond memories of flying the T31B Cadet, T38 Grasshopper and the T21B Sedburgh in real life years ago (and, more recently, the ASK13) - here's hoping you can attempt some of these in due course!

Gets my vote! :excellenttext_s: