Schiphol

Wow, stunning beta screenshots! This must be one of the most anticipated add-ons for FS ever! For sure I willy buy this from the minute it becomes available, sure the majority will join me :)! Good job Aerosoft, +100!

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Yay! That means "roughly three weeks". I can live with that :)

This christmas will be an expensive one...

Well, ignore me. I just learned that we are talking 2010. Early 2010 for the FS2004 version and late winter for the FSX version.

Sorry for that misunderstanding, all my fault, not of the developer.

• Upvote 1

Well, ignore me. I just learned that we are talking 2010. Early 2010 for the FS2004 version and late winter for the FSX version.

Ah, okay. That was the initial date I was expecting, since that is what was said on the relevant product page.

What's a few days/weeks among friends? Guess it means I can afford the Qualitywings 757 instead...

Yep, it's gonna be tought Christmass for simmers

Sure things:

FSDT PHNL - $30

REX FS2004 -$40

================

Sub-total: $70

Possible things:

Aerosoft EHAM - $32

GAP EDDM - $32

Total: $134 + new AES Credits $16 = $150 at least.

What IF AS will release Advanced A320 + 90$

What IF Aerosoft will released LEBL + 33$

:D

:blink:Huge delay with AES 2.05 tells me that something BIG is coming by XMas - either EDDM or EHAM. Perhaps Oliver prefer to finish all these large hubs such as VHHH, KBOS and those that I just mentioned in a single shot and have nice holidays drinking beer with family and friends.

Confirm FSX version late winter 2009 and not 2010 ?

Hmm, interesting thoughts on AES - I'm holding off on a whole host of scenery purchases until I know which ones AES 2.05 will support.

Although I'm desperately trying to stick with FSX, I can see I will also still have plenty good reasons to keep my FS9 up to scratch.

Aerosoft EDDM, EHAM and UK2000 EGCC are my next purchases for sure - AES updates notwithstanding.

Rob

I have asked this before, but with the scenery being so far along, I thought I'd ask again: is there compatibility planned with NL2000 scenery, or will we have to uninstall NL2000 to use Aerosoft's EHAM?

• Aerosoft

Hi Benjamin, I remember seeing in a previous thread that they are going to try and make it compatable with NL2000.... I'm sure someone from AS will confirm thiswink.gif

And so done. With the comment that when asked we got a reply showing very little interest from their side regarding Lelystad.

But I go decades back with some of the fine folks there so we'll figure something out. We do not cover the whole country, they can not cover the airports the way we intend to do, so it will be in both interests (commercially for us, reputation for them) to work something out.

I'm also glad, actually. It means no more new products that I gotta buy the instant it comes out for december. That's good, because I'm already way over my budget and it's only the fourth of december... But yeah, I bought the PMDG 747 for FS9, Flytampa Vienna and St. Maarten, REX FS9... (Yes, I went back to FS9, because I get better performance there, so now I'm buying products that I would have otherwise never bought).

Guest Parminder

I'm also glad, actually. It means no more new products that I gotta buy the instant it comes out for december. That's good, because I'm already way over my budget and it's only the fourth of december... But yeah, I bought the PMDG 747 for FS9, Flytampa Vienna and St. Maarten, REX FS9... (Yes, I went back to FS9, because I get better performance there, so now I'm buying products that I would have otherwise never bought).

Sorry to go off topic, but is REX FS9 out yet? Where can I find some info?

Thanks!