Schiphol

As far as I know it has to do with the autogen-redraw-times, but don't ask me, what it exactly does. You should ask the guys from ACES though... ph34r.gif

It is a tweak for FSX which won't work in FS9 as far as I know.

Regards

Chris

Thank you Chris

Well, I just wathced in the Pre-Ordrer Page and there was written 'only FSX'.

Mathjis wrote, that this Mega Airport will be available for both, FS9 AND FSX!

So I asked myself: 'Where is the FS9 Version? Will it follow later?'

I really like this airport, and I like to fly there, but my PC is not good enough to run FSX with those Mega Airports. If I fly to Frankfurt with all settings on minimum, I have about 15FPS. (Lukla works fine :)). If this Mega Airport wouldn't come for FS9, I would be really sad and dissapointed of Aerosoft.

• Aerosoft

Well, I just wathced in the Pre-Ordrer Page and there was written 'only FSX'.

Mathjis wrote, that this Mega Airport will be available for both, FS9 AND FSX!

So I asked myself: 'Where is the FS9 Version? Will it follow later?'

I really like this airport, and I like to fly there, but my PC is not good enough to run FSX with those Mega Airports. If I fly to Frankfurt with all settings on minimum, I have about 15FPS. (Lukla works fine :)). If this Mega Airport wouldn't come for FS9, I would be really sad and dissapointed of Aerosoft.

I'll have the order pages corrected. This will be available for FSX and FS2004. How they will be different is not yet fully clear.

• Upvote 1

Looks good! I'll get it the moment it's released. just a question: will there also be a download option? On the pre-order page I only see a boxed edition as an option.

Benjamin, it is always released as a download first, and once any issues are resolved they release the box version.

I really like it that the issue with the grass what should be asphalt between the C and D-gates is 'solved' now!

Speaking of which, can we see a shot of the current state of the J (not M as mentioned earlier) buffer/overflow apron?

I've attached a capture so there's no confusion. J apron.

capture001n.jpg

It was only sand and dirt in the very first shot in this thread, so that's why I'm asking.

:)

Looks great!

Can you please confirm the viaducts over the A4, A5 and Hoofdvaart (towards the Polderbaan) are real viaducts as we've seen with your Leipzig scenery?

This I've always found to be one of the major shortcommings of the Cloud9 version...

Regards,

Frank

Benjamin, it is always released as a download first, and once any issues are resolved they release the box version.

That's what I thought too, but as it wasn't mentioned on the pre-order page, I was taken aback a little. Thanks for clearing it up :)

Guest Parminder

Wow this scenery looks truly magnificent! Will be a nice upgrade from the definitely outdated C9 :mad: Can't wait for it! and AES support!

• Aerosoft

Looks great!

Can you please confirm the viaducts over the A4, A5 and Hoofdvaart (towards the Polderbaan) are real viaducts as we've seen with your Leipzig scenery?

This I've always found to be one of the major shortcommings of the Cloud9 version...

Regards,

Frank

Perhaps. But as with all elements of the project it is something that is balanced between performance, looks and features. For all things related to the ground the simple fact is that we are more or less fixed to the aerial images we got. Small things can be tweaked but it is near impossible to change major things. Besides, no matter what we do it would be outdated in weeks knowing Schiphol.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Speaking of which, can we see a shot of the current state of the J (not M as mentioned earlier) buffer/overflow apron?

I've attached a capture so there's no confusion. J apron.

It was only sand and dirt in the very first shot in this thread, so that's why I'm asking.

:)

All still beta.... but do comment.

post-43-125908445656_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1