Schiphol

Wow i fly to this airport twice a year with bmi baby from Birmingham, and iv got to say stand H is spot on!! iv never seen the aircraft signs on them tho!! and at most all iv seen in stand H is 737's A319/320 and an EMB 195, its mainly the Budget airlines that use this stand!! They like to keep us out the way LOL!!!!

Wow i fly to this airport twice a year with bmi baby from Birmingham, and iv got to say stand H is spot on!! iv never seen the aircraft signs on them tho!! and at most all iv seen in stand H is 737's A319/320 and an EMB 195, its mainly the Budget airlines that use this stand!! They like to keep us out the way LOL!!!!

The reason why Shiphol has created the H terminal is indeed the low-cost airlines. Time is a main issue. The H Terminal allows low-cost airlines a faster turnaround, because they do not use an aviobridge, but two stairs at the aircraft.

However, flew once with easyJet to Geneva, and I had the feeling the people where treated like caddle. You have to line up in the correct row, and when it is time to board you really have to hurry.

• Upvote 1

Yeah well... Schiphol is a busy place. If you miss your time spot, you may have to wait up to 45 minutes (happened to me once, on a flight from EHAM to LLBG, Tel Aviv, when we had to wait for passengers. We missed out slot and stoof at the gate for another 45 minutes before being cleared for taxi)

Hi, I'm new here and interested in EHAM. Will the J-apron and then especially the de-icing area be part of the scenery. P-positions now P10, P11 and P13. This is a remote deicing area. Preferably used instead of gate deicing. Greetz, Flightwatch

Er!k your complety right, securtiy just before the gates seems to take forever to get threw (Even the pilots comment on it every time i fly) And also your right about being treated like cattle, down the stairs into your holding pen!!

Everytime you guys at Aerosoft amaze me.Last with Innsbruck,now with Schiphol. BUT however..I would LOVE to get replies on all the emails i have sent you requesting that you and simwings sit down and make BIKF (Keflavik,Iceland) as your next project. This is a airport wich only has a old and terribly outdated freeware scenery,wich by the way is NOT so great,so a facelift from you guys would be greatly loved and cherrished by many of us up here in Scandinavia. OR you could make Copenhagen Kastrup, wich is in the same terrible situation. Please give us more airports up here....

Keflavik is a transit airport for many flight to USA from Scandinavian countries.

Copenhagen has been the biggest airport up here for many years, but how the status between

Kastrup(Copenhagen)

Arlanda ( Stockholm)

Gardermoen(Oslo)

is now , i dontknow. ENGM has a very nice freeware scenery wich is currently beeing updated together with 53 other minor norwegian airports , so there is not an immediate need. You have already made ESSA, so either BIKF or EKCH would be greatly appreciated.

Everytime you guys at Aerosoft amaze me.Last with Innsbruck,now with Schiphol. BUT however..I would LOVE to get replies on all the emails i have sent you requesting that you and simwings sit down and make BIKF (Keflavik,Iceland) as your next project. This is a airport wich only has a old and terribly outdated freeware scenery,wich by the way is NOT so great,so a facelift from you guys would be greatly loved and cherrished by many of us up here in Scandinavia. OR you could make Copenhagen Kastrup, wich is in the same terrible situation. Please give us more airports up here....

Keflavik is a transit airport for many flight to USA from Scandinavian countries.

Copenhagen has been the biggest airport up here for many years, but how the status between

Kastrup(Copenhagen)

Arlanda ( Stockholm)

Gardermoen(Oslo)

is now , i dontknow. ENGM has a very nice freeware scenery wich is currently beeing updated together with 53 other minor norwegian airports , so there is not an immediate need. You have already made ESSA, so either BIKF or EKCH would be greatly appreciated.

Dude, this topic is about SCHIPHOL. Thank Aerosoft for THAT and other great products and STOP whining about all kinds of other airports, really ENNOYING!

@ Shaun: Great, this way saves a lot of FPS, and when you're flying a 747 with 250 kts, you're not looking out at buildings 3000ft below you!

• Upvote 1

Hi, I'm new here and interested in EHAM. Will the J-apron and then especially the de-icing area be part of the scenery. P-positions now P10, P11 and P13. This is a remote deicing area. Preferably used instead of gate deicing. Greetz, Flightwatch

Oh yes, that would be great!

I work as a De-Icing supervisor at EHAM. From coming season, the airport will replace the P10-P14 with P10-P16 (4 pieces, even number) with a small de-icing supervisors tower between P12 and P14.

Aerosoft, if further details are needed, PM me.

I am also highly interested in the new AFCAD. Personally, I hope they will make one AFCAD file which will support realistic operations, but due to the limitations of FS9, I don't think it will work out. One of them is that the Polderbaan is never used for take-off since it is too far away from the airport.

• Aerosoft

You wish, our demand... standby for more news on this. But let's not make this topic go messy, only Schiphol, no other requests.

• Upvote 1

I am also highly interested in the new AFCAD. Personally, I hope they will make one AFCAD file which will support realistic operations, but due to the limitations of FS9, I don't think it will work out. One of them is that the Polderbaan is never used for take-off since it is too far away from the airport.

That makes two of us, its so difficult to get it work the right way. Personaly i hate it when planes take off on the 06 for example and land on the wrong side of the polderbaan.

Indeed I'm wondering how you guys are going to do that. With the Cloud9 scenery you can get it quite ok by editing the afcad (Deleting some runways) and change the wind directions. But it would be nice to have a working afcad file within it!

Will the airport be added to AES, cause I noticed that the DreamFactoryStudio airports EBBR and ESSA dont have AES.

I must be the one that has AES on both these airports....

view the list of airports supported by AES !!!

http://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re/links/aesairports.html

Look down the list on the left,,,you might be supprised what you find

Dude, this topic is about SCHIPHOL. Thank Aerosoft for THAT and other great products and STOP whining about all kinds of other airports, really ENNOYING!

@ Shaun: Great, this way saves a lot of FPS, and when you're flying a 747 with 250 kts, you're not looking out at buildings 3000ft below you!

Take a chill-pill.

Of course am gratefull. I Posted it in the wrong forum... dont bite my head of .....

Please calm down a little bit. You are happy because obviously you got what you wanted. ;)

People do have a right to ask for what they want too, and I think that provided it is not over done, it should be o.k.

I think that the part about whining is better left out in the future, as people wanting EHAM would be "whining" too if they did not get their wishes.

As far as the second part, different people have different tastes,and use fs for different reasons so please keep that in mind.

Correct, and I thinks its a disappointment if Schiphol would not have AES in FSX

I hope that is not the case for all their products, as it is getting me worried. I got Stockholm, and Oliver was going to look into why it was not covered. I was (on hold until things are figured out) going to order EBBR.

Either way, I hope it will be up to (Stockholm is) the standards we are accustomed to.

Please calm down a little bit. You are happy because obviously you got what you wanted. wink.gif

People do have a right to ask for what they want too, and I think that provided it is not over done, it should be o.k.

I think that the part about whining is better left out in the future, as people wanting EHAM would be "whining" too if they did not get their wishes.

As far as the second part, different people have different tastes,and use fs for different reasons so please keep that in mind.

I also think it is very annoying to talk about other airports in the Schiphol topic. I can understand you would like to see other airports, but there are a lot of other, more appropriate topics to place these posts... This topic is about Schiphol!