Schiphol

It is not linked with Lelystad and/or Rotterdam. Separate projects (of course they will play nice together. For Lelystad/Rotterdam we asked Limesim (Sascha Norman, who used to work at our HQ) but is now on a much sunnier island. Note that Lelystad and Rotterdam will be FSX only as we like to use the better features of FSX for that.

(And please, dear friends, not ANOTHER discussion on why we don't do FS2004 versions for those airports, I'll just delete those posts)

Mathijs, thank you for clearing that one up for me! Like I said I will still be buying it when it comes out for FS9 biggrin.gif

Wow this will be great. Hopefully more people will visit EHAM on VATSIM with this scenery! Will it be compatible with the NL2000 scenery? Or do I have to wait for a tutorial to do this wink.gif .

Evert

Yes this one will be for FSX and FS2004. We did not think there was any good Schiphol for either simulator so there is a good market there. I know the C9 one, but it's outdated and I know many customer simply will not accept there DRM system (though personally I don't think it's such a pain)

Hello,

the C9 one looks very good (only the ground textures are not so good), but on my PC the performence is horrible!

With Mega EDDF I get 60 FPS, with EHAM 25!

So I hope your scenery will have a great performence but it will be difficult with such a big scenery.

Good luck!

Chris

• Aerosoft

Wow this will be great. Hopefully more people will visit EHAM on VATSIM with this scenery! Will it be compatible with the NL2000 scenery? Or do I have to wait for a tutorial to do this wink.gif .

Evert

We do intend to attempt compatibility with NL2000 but we are not fully sure how that scenery is build up so we do promise anything.

• Upvote 1

Once I had my system back up running again I tried to install Schipol and it blocked me saying i had exceeeded my allowable installations..

You must've done a lot of rebuilding, they allow you 5 activations within a 90 day period before they block you. If you use all 5 activations, it needs to be at least 90 days since the last activation before they will give you more. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not count, only changing hardware or reformatting your hard drive will use an activation.

I saw the first screenshots, but I am not as enthousiastic as the rest of the people over here. In my opinion it looks like the Cloud9 scenery. And I am a bit disappointed that DreamFactoryStudio is making it. I was hoping for SimWings, especially for the performance.

I saw the first screenshots, but I am not as enthousiastic as the rest of the people over here. In my opinion it looks like the Cloud9 scenery. And I am a bit disappointed that DreamFactoryStudio is making it. I was hoping for SimWings, especially for the performance.

I agree on that... Simwings or aerosoft are much much better than Dreamfactory Studio. We see the big difference between ESSA or EBBR and all the others from simwings or aerosoft.

hapsi

Simwings or aerosoft are much much better than Dreamfactory Studio. We see the big difference between ESSA or EBBR and all the others from simwings or aerosoft.

Let me take risks saying I also agree on that. But better a bare foot than none. So I won't be complaining much.

On the other hand people are developing. Maybe it's going to be Conrnel's best work so far? Let's hope. :)

Best regards,

Rafal

All I want is good performance and compatibility with NL2000. Admittedly, EHAM included with NL2000 looks very good and is completely immersed within the other scenery. So if the scenery discussed here would not have compatibility with NL2000, I'm afraid buying it won't be an option... For FSX I might buy it though, but only if the performance is good...

Let me take risks saying I also agree on that. But better a bare foot than none. So I won't be complaining much.

On the other hand people are developing. Maybe it's going to be Conrnel's best work so far? Let's hope. smile.gif

Best regards,

Rafal

I am also happy someone is working on a new EHAM version for FS9! But I am a bit disappointed by the screenshots, and I have some negative experiences with DreamFactoryStudio regarding performance.

• Aerosoft

I am also happy someone is working on a new EHAM version for FS9! But I am a bit disappointed by the screenshots, and I have some negative experiences with DreamFactoryStudio regarding performance.

Let's just wait okay?

• Upvote 1

My god guys.... they only announced it a few days ago and you all ready slating it!!! How can you make such criticism other a few initial screenshots? Lets just wait and see the finished product first wink.gif

I'll be glad to have EHAM scenery without it switching off every time I face the contol tower, so I'd rather not have a try before you buy option that is still active sometimes whenever it 'feels like it', even though I payed for it. About the new scenery, I hope they are aware of the fact that the B concourse has totally changed. They got rid of the jetways on the south side. It's like the easyjet gates and it's KLC.

YES ! thankyou, so glad to hear it will be for FS9 and FSX ! looks fantastic, finally i can say goodbye to Cloud9 eham.

how will aerosoft be tackling the Tricky runway procedures ? approaches etc

Let's hope for Copenhagen as the next airport

I agree here. Kastrup is the last major European airport left out for FS9 (FSX is in a much much worse position here).

Although, if my memory serves me, Mathijs has mentioned somewhere recently there are no plans for Copenhagen.

Let's hope this Schiphol comes out fine.

I'm also using Cloud9, which was one of my first payware sceneries.

I wouldn't mind refreshing.

Best regards,

Rafal