Nice X - Request Patch, Suggestion or Refund

cmpbllsjc

With the 1.02 update and the mimap tool, shimmering has disappeared on my system.

Only one of the large terminal buildings has some sort of shimmering, but that doesn´t look unnatural.

Finn

I7 920

ASUS P6T deluxe V2 motherboard

Nvidia Geforce 250GT 1024 Mb

With the 1.02 update and the mimap tool, shimmering has disappeared on my system.

Finn

I7 920

ASUS P6T deluxe V2 motherboard

Nvidia Geforce 250GT 1024 Mb

I agree with my system: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 - default settings for FSX: anisotrope + antialias on

Peter

Not for me :wacko:

I've made a new installation of FSX on a clean disk and I tried to install only Nice before any others addons (1.0, 1.02 and Mipmaps tool). Always many shimmering on buildings and ground with Directx9 and DirectX10.

My system : Intel Q9550, Geforce 260+, 4 Go Ram, Windows 7 64. All pilots updated

I use nHancer with the settings here : http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29430&KW=nHancer

I don't understand but the mipmaps tool don't change anything :(

I´m not sure if it is the right way to do it, but it worked for me..

First install the 1.01 update

Then install the 1.02 update

Then install the Mipmap tool

Run the Mipmap too and ensure that mipmapped textures are selected.

Finn

Same thing. I've never had this sort of problem before NiceX. Clermond Ferrand or Lille from FranceVFR work very well. Same for Geneva from FSDreamTeam ...

Now, I remove NiceX and I Wait the FSX Nice addon from FranceVFR ... :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to check and see if there is anything else going on for this scenery. or is the latest mip map tool patch it? I ran the tool and it helped somewhat, but overall there are still issues with this airport flickers and general performance when compared to all the other addon airports I own.

Tulma, if you happen to read this thread, what is the latest you know regarding the Nice airport from FranceVFR? I don't speak French so trying to read their website is pretty much a no go for me.