Jetways too small at LIS and VIE

simgreen84

Hi,

I have been using AES and at most airports it works a dream but at LIS and VIE the gates are so small that they just don't look realistic when attached to the aircraft, especially at Lisbon where the gates are so small that the door actually appears over the top of them.

Is there any plan to fix this problem by enlarging the jetways in future versions??

When you pay for a product you expect that it will work fine but I just find myself wondering why I wasted credits on these airports.

Thanks

• Developer

Sorry Sir,

the jetways are based on the Models of the Airport Scenery Addon, so the Size is defined by the Addon Designer and he as the plans and picture to define the correct dimentions. I only done the animation part in AES. So please post your question in the Scenery Support forum.

(When you deactive AES for this Airports, you can see the original Size of the scenery is the same).

When you pay for a product you expect that it will work fine but I just find myself wondering why I wasted credits on these airports

I will never understand, why the people allways need such stupid statements, when the try to get a solution for there "problem". Just asking is not possible ):

I expect, that you include your Support ID in you next post (AEShelp ->Support->Generate Support ID and then Ctrl+V here)