Nice X ?

Cthulhus

• Developer

Hello,

Does that Nice X will be added for AES ? I read here : http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=17397 (at the end) that Nice from Simwings will be never supported. I think you mean the old version but the new one will be supported on the next version ? Right ? :)

Thanks

As it looks at the moment, the Aerosoft Nice X version for FSX will be part of the next AES Version. If there will be a Nice support for FS9 is open yet (not for the Aerosoft Nice X of cource, as long as it is not available for FS9)

As it looks at the moment, the Aerosoft Nice X version for FSX will be part of the next AES Version. If there will be a Nice support for FS9 is open yet (not for the Aerosoft Nice X of cource, as long as it is not available for FS9)

I can understand from a business point of view that there needs to be a profit margin to make any venture developing a scenery; that may or may not sell, after all who in their right mind would make something to sell if it wasn’t going to be bought.

But that is not the case with making a dual platform for an add on. As there is no cost in developing it as it is being developed regardless for one platform or the other in the first place. The issue here is sales for each product & for over all profit against making it a dual platform.

I feel it is a great shame that any company that has grown into existence from sales to customers then drops them due to a change over which they have no control.

Please don’t compare this to FS2002 v FS2004, as the earlier was compatible with the latter. I am sure there would be enough sale of Nice in FS9 to break even in costs and that would be a big thank you to those customers who have invested much of their hard earned money in buying FS9 products from you in the past not forgetting that it was these folks who put you where you are today.

I for one have given you so much money buying flight sim products for FS9 that I can not afford to shelve it all and start buying more just because a new product that I can’t use is out.

So please give us loyal customers that are still buying FS9 products from you some thought and reconsider your stance on this long waited airport for may as there is nothing available in FS9 for Nice that is of any good let alone compatible with AES

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Please stop the FS9/FSX discussion here, you can do that in the scenery section.

AES will support a FS9 Version of Nice as far as one technical (simwings is it not) possible version is available. FranceVFR told me, that there FS9 version is to old yet, so maybe they will provide a remake sometimes.

I can understand from a business point of view that there needs to be a profit margin to make any venture developing a scenery; that may or may not sell, after all who in their right mind would make something to sell if it wasn’t going to be bought.

But that is not the case with making a dual platform for an add on. As there is no cost in developing it as it is being developed regardless for one platform or the other in the first place. The issue here is sales for each product & for over all profit against making it a dual platform.

I feel it is a great shame that any company that has grown into existence from sales to customers then drops them due to a change over which they have no control.

Please don’t compare this to FS2002 v FS2004, as the earlier was compatible with the latter. I am sure there would be enough sale of Nice in FS9 to break even in costs and that would be a big thank you to those customers who have invested much of their hard earned money in buying FS9 products from you in the past not forgetting that it was these folks who put you where you are today.

I for one have given you so much money buying flight sim products for FS9 that I can not afford to shelve it all and start buying more just because a new product that I can’t use is out.

So please give us loyal customers that are still buying FS9 products from you some thought and reconsider your stance on this long waited airport for may as there is nothing available in FS9 for Nice that is of any good let alone compatible with AES

You are appealing to the wrong people. Aerosoft doesn't develop the product. Only sells and offers the product support. You need to find the developer and appeal to him.

If I'm not totally wrong, than in THIS case (NiceX) Aerosoft is really the developer. Peter Werlitz, the designer, works for Aerosoft.

Bernhard

If that is the case, it's still Bernhard's choice.

If that is the case, it's still Bernhard's choice.

I believe it is Bernhard's choose and it was him that I was appealing too, my request wasn't meant to be the FSX/FS9 saga again, its just that I have given a lot of my money to Aerosoft and I was appealing to their good nature and kindness in the hope that they might be willing to give something back and make this long awaited airport a duel platform even if they don't make a huge fortune in profit from doing so, just a token of their appreciation for our custom....and I promise I wont ask again its just that I have been hoping for a good version of Nice for a couple of years and was upset to see it only for FSX...............