First start

• Aerosoft

I have taken to the sky in everything I could find in FS, from the shortest runways (try Lukla UPHILL). From balloons to 747's. From dead calm to thunderstorm weather.

But nothing prepared me for the first take-off in the Discus BM (the one that has the engine large enough to get into the air without help). Let's put it this way, there are fewer trees now. But I am at 1500 feet and looking for thermals. I am the best pilot there has ever been.

I have taken to the sky in everything I could find in FS, from the shortest runways (try Lukla UPHILL). From balloons to 747's. From dead calm to thunderstorm weather.

But nothing prepared me for the first take-off in the Discus BM (the one that has the engine large enough to get into the air without help). Let's put it this way, there are fewer trees now. But I am at 1500 feet and looking for thermals. I am the best pilot there has ever been.

and you failed to tell me that I'd be the guy following behind replanting all those tree's you demolished :D

and you failed to tell me that I'd be the guy following behind replanting all those tree's you demolished :D

you need a crop duster attachment for the Discus' :D