Rear doors

Hi!

Lately I've been flying Maddog (MD-82) exclusively.

Hence I noticed a problem using this aircraft with AES.

If I want to use the ground service, the problem starts when the rear catering truck arrives.

It runs over the baggage loader (mating time?) and additionally (virtually) destroys the front part of my right engine.

rearcater.jpg

Either I'm blind (yes, happens to me) ot there is no option to exclude the rear catering truck or configure its postion.

If the latter is true, maybe we could have such option in near future?

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Best regards,

Rafal

Hi!

Lately I've been flying Maddog (MD-82) exclusively.

Hence I noticed a problem using this aircraft with AES.

If I want to use the ground service, the problem starts when the rear catering truck arrives.

It runs over the baggage loader (mating time?) and additionally (virtually) destroys the front part of my right engine.

rearcater.jpg

Either I'm blind (yes, happens to me) ot there is no option to exclude the rear catering truck or configure its postion.

If the latter is true, maybe we could have such option in near future?

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Best regards,

Rafal

Hello Rafal

In order to deactivate the catering truck, you have to deactivate the rear door. Then you will have no troubles and only one catering truck in the front.

• Developer

The rear door at a MDx is only available on the left side and not used for Pax, maybe only for Catering, but AES could not support catering on the left side at the moment. So disable this door.

You can place a Door below the tail of the Aircraft (height above ground < 1 Meter), then this door is used for Pax Bus and Cleaning as reference for there parkings, but no stair or catering will go to this "inmaginary" door.

Thanks for your answers, gentlemen. They are highly appreciated.

Will comply and enjoy my crazydog even more tonight.

What a wonderful product, by the way!

Eheh... I mean both products.

Best regards,

Rafal