Screenshot Theme Ideas.

Well, there is one theme I love so much and I suggest called FAILS .

Failed landings, takeoffs, airport vehicles driving through the aircraft, taking off with the airstairs deployed (personal experience, sigh), whatever!

It would be one funny competition!

Regards,

Peter

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

taking off with the airstairs deployed (personal experience, sigh),

LOOL

Been there, done that!!!! Couldn't understand why I was feeling a it cold in the cockpit and didn't get the stewardesses complaining about it...

They were GONE! Sucked out...:D

• 3 months later...

Got the striking Idea to create the next competition theme for December 2011, only to use the Actigate Modul! No Aerosoft AES in use for pictures in a competition! Would be nice! But not to easy!

• 2 weeks later...

Adding a few more to my previous suggestions:

Over the Fence: Screen shot showing the view of an aircraft/helicopter from the viewpoint of a plane spotter near any airport. Ideally have the screen shot show part of a fence, hedge or wall to show the boundaries of the airport. In other words, the common places whereby plane spotters would sit/wait to take photographs of incoming or outgoing aircraft near the fences of airport runways etc.

Plane-less scenery: Screen shot showing anything in the sim but without showing any type of aircraft or helicopters, so anything involving scenery/sky/building/cars/boats etc.

Moon shots: Screen shot showing aircraft/helicopter with part or whole of the moon, whether day or night time, whether full or partial moon.

Shoot the Tower: Screen shot showing aircraft/helicopter with all or part of the ATC tower of any airport in the back or foreground, whether it is taken from the apron/sky or aircraft but not from inside or just outside the tower (which would be ATC view point).

Formations: Screen shot showing any type of formation flying of any type of aircraft/helicopters.

Cabin shot: Screen shot showing the cabin view, can include part of the VC but not just the VC, i.e. could be a shot near the door to the entrance of the VC or could be a back seat shot in any GA aircraft as long as it shows some interior, not just a look outside the window.

Eclipse: Screen shot showing any type of aircraft/helicopter going between the sun and the view point, like a solar eclipse but instead it is the aircraft that passes in front of the sun.

That is all I can think of for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about a "low-cost" theme? Don't ask me why, I always liked low-cost airlines flying for almost nothing. So look up the cheapest built airport you can find (because of the low landing fees) and shoot your low-cost airline shot.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Big plane short runway, pretty much take the biggest aircraft you can feasibly get onto a short runway, like landing or taking off with a 737 on Lukla, for example.

Archived