Bremen for 2004 on top of Bremen GA3

jayel

Hello

Can I go ahead and install Bremen for 2004 from the Bremen X scenery on top of the Bremen that is currently installed on my system as part of part of the GA3 bundle ?

thanks in advance

jayel

Hello Jayel,

Yes as the installer should rename the extension of the already installed files in GAP 3 so they wont be loaded.

I installed the new Breman for FS9 and it's crashing the sim. It did not rewrite any files in the GAP 3 folder. Is there a manual way to solve this problem???

Bill M

Hello Bill,

Do a search for all eddw files in the following folder.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aerosoft\GA3_FS2004\scenery

Then remove them to a safe location elswhere, then they wont get loaded.

The new EDDW airport is still crashing my system. Does it alter any of the files in the (German Scenery Breman) folder??

Bill M

The new EDDW airport is still crashing my system. Does it alter any of the files in the (German Scenery Breman) folder??

Bill M

Just a note for Aerosoft. Since I installed the new Breman AP, The only way I can stop FS9 from crashing is to deactivate the following files,

1.German Airport 3 EDDW_2009_vfr

2.German Airport 3 EDDW_2009_vfrb_LC

3. Scenery Germany Breman

4. Scenery German Breman_LC

Even after I removed the Breman AP my FS9 is still screwed.

Bill M

Hello Bill,

So it works when you removed all EDDW files from GAP3.

All my files EDDW are removed from the GAP3 folder. When I activate the folders I mentioned above I get NTDLL.DLL error. The only way to stop the ntdll.dll crash is to deactivate those folders.

Bill M

All my files EDDW are removed from the GAP3 folder. When I activate the folders I mentioned above I get NTDLL.DLL error. The only way to stop the ntdll.dll crash is to deactivate those folders.

Bill M

I take it that there's no solution using the Bremen scenery and the new EDDW aitport at the same time. So if possible can I just get a refund on the EDDW airport until things get figured out????

Bill M

Hello Bill,

Does thi still happen if you disable the Scenery Germany Bremen Landclass on its own.

Also what happens if you try to load this airport at night say around midnight, does it load then.

The crash happens day and night even with Breman LC deactivated.

Last night I was able to isolate files and do more troubleshooting. I have it narrowed down to about 15 bgl files that was in the Breman Scenery folder that could be causing the ntdll.dll crash, when the EDDW AP is activated. Right now I have the Breman SCN and LC, EDDW SCN and LC files activated. I'm able to fly now without the ntdll.dll crash. So I have to load those 15 bgl files one at a time back into the Breman scenery folder to find which is causing the crash.

Bill M

Hello Bill,

When you find the culprit let me know the filename and I'll try to find out whats in it.

Hello Shaun

The culprit file is called af2_BLEX.bgl. I have everything back installed and activated. So far no crash with that bgl file removed. I need to fly some more to really be comftable, but I sure I'm 95% sure that's the bad file.

Bill M

Hello Bill,

AF2 tells me thats an AFCAD file.

Do you have any other afcads for the airport floating around possibly in an AI Traffic program like Ultimate Traffic or MyTraffic, if so then try disabling that afcad that comes with the AI TRaffic program for the airport.

Hello Bill,

AF2 tells me thats an AFCAD file.

Do you have any other afcads for the airport floating around possibly in an AI Traffic program like Ultimate Traffic or MyTraffic, if so then try disabling that afcad that comes with the AI TRaffic program for the airport.

No Ihave no other afcads by that name installed. I been using the Breman scenery for a few years without fault. The ntdll.dll crash started when I installed the new EDDW airport. I don't use those other traffic progams, I install all my traffic manually so I can check it.

Bill M

Hello Bill,

With this file disabled do your palnes still land there okay and park in the correct positions.

I'll try also to find out whats in this file.

I've never flown into this AP. The afcad was part of the Breman scenery install. Not sure if AI traffic fly there or not. I always fly in and out of main EDDW airport. Not much of a vfr flier.

Bill M