TSR Autobrake with Level-D 767 in FS9

steveo38

Hi,

I have recently purchased TSR Autobrake which I'm using with a modified airfile that allows the autobrake switch in the aircraft to be used.

The only problem I have is that to get this to work I have to tick the "AB Switch by FSUIPC" option which disables the 8 position autobrake option. Therefore I can only use the 6 position option and this results in the aircrafts disarm and max auto settings to be unavailable.

If I tick the Offset $6DB1 this enables the 8 position option, but obviously the offset is different and the aircrafts autobrake switch cannot be used.

As far as I can see, the custom options only allow 6 positions also.

Is there any workaround for this or a potential TSR patch for the Level-D?

Thanks

Steve

Hi,

I have recently purchased TSR Autobrake which I'm using with a modified airfile that allows the autobrake switch in the aircraft to be used.

The only problem I have is that to get this to work I have to tick the "AB Switch by FSUIPC" option which disables the 8 position autobrake option. Therefore I can only use the 6 position option and this results in the aircrafts disarm and max auto settings to be unavailable.

If I tick the Offset $6DB1 this enables the 8 position option, but obviously the offset is different and the aircrafts autobrake switch cannot be used.

As far as I can see, the custom options only allow 6 positions also.

Is there any workaround for this or a potential TSR patch for the Level-D?

Thanks

Steve

Hi

Like the manual describes the addon ac's like pmdg or leveld are not supported with their own panels. So for the 8 position funktion you need to use the 0x6DB1 Offset.