AES ideas

i just thought i would throw in my two cents about AES. by the way AES adds so much more realism to my FS expierence it is amazing!!

so one thing i would like to see is that at some US airports (LAX,JFK,ATL,ORD and other major airports) more Jet aircraft usually have taxi down the allyway to the gate stop BEFORE turning into the gate where a typical tug or pushback vehical will meet the aircraft and then pull it head first into the parking spot. i know there are instances in europe where a tug will push a plane backwards into a gate but i think it would be cool if to say there was an aircraft parked on either side of the assigned gate or it is a large airpoirt there should be an option to have a tug pull you into the gate.

a second thing i would like to see. is that already there are the conveyor belt truck that pull up to the aircraft to remove the imaginary baggage. i would like to possibly see actual luggage on those belts and also the baggage transport truck aswell. that would also be very cool to see driving around the airport while taxiing.

i dont know if you guys would do this but at all airport the hold shorth lights that you see when you are holding short of any runway. they are alternating lights back and fourth on hold short lines before a runway those would also be cool to see.

Chapter4AirportLightingBASE_HoldBarLights3.jpg

the lights are similar to those in this picture.

anyway those are my ideas. feel free to do what ever youd like with them.

also does anyone know of a KLAX scenery that is made or being made for FSX???

THANKS

JARED

i dont know if you guys would do this but at all airport the hold shorth lights that you see when you are holding short of any runway. they are alternating lights back and fourth on hold short lines before a runway those would also be cool to see.

Chapter4AirportLightingBASE_HoldBarLights3.jpg

the lights are similar to those in this picture.

Hello Jared,

I guess that at Innsbruck you already have these lights. Just a thought. ;) But I have to give in, your ideas are really good, and maybe they should look into it.

There also is one last thing I would like to add up. I know that this has already been the subject of many topics, but having an emergency-crew on the ground would be nice if you would have an engine flame-out or something like that in mid air and you would have to turn back to the field. Would be cool that you land and the fire-engines follow you till he gate or what so ever :D

Just a suggestion, but still understand if you guys are busy with more important things.

Kind regards

Swayze

thnk you.

actually i never thought of emergeny crews. that would be cool too. i actually dont have those lights at innsbruck i actually just found that image on google just to give a general idea of what i was saying. but yea i cant wait to see what Oliver and whoever else is on the AES team has to say.

There is a whole list of stuff I'd like to see in AES:

-Ground power unit

-Baggage trucks

-The guys that walk around and place the cones under the aircraft wings :D

-A third cargo hold option(some planes, for e.g. the A320 have a bulk cargo area). So there would be one more cargo onloader driving up.

All that would make AES perfect :D I was actually expecting all of that in AES 2.0.

All the requests here (with the exception of the hold lights) I personally presented here over a year and a half ago 11 Jan 08. It was my first post here at Aerosoft before AES had it's own forum. Oliver replied that they were all good ideas. Again, that was over a year and a half ago...

Yea I guess version 2 was mainly to bring in FSX support.

Yep 2.0 was basically fsx fixing bugs errors etc etc from what I remember aes 2.0 was originally going to add allot of new stuff but since Oliver started work on getting it over to fsx he ran into many problems so that took long. so allot of things got pushed to aes 3.0 this is what I understand from the various post I have read.

What would be great is if AES is made to support Commuters more. Like the CRJ and Dash8, where they park at a gate that has a Jetway, but the passengers exit the aircraft using the Door as stairs, then walk over to the gate itself and up the stair. Like this . Where they use the Door as Stairs.

Also, it would be great if it would be possible to choose that the Cargo Doors are on the left side of the Aircraft, which they mostley are on these smaller planes.

I like the idea of having actual bagagge carts at the aircraft aswell.