Dutch Airports: Lelystad X

Want to see a REALLY cool animation of FSX scenery? Check this one out. It's not complete, a few tweaks to do and FRAPS drops the FPS from 90 to 30 as it records the thing (we can have 50 of these and you hardly notice) but we think it's cool.

Guys this scenery is seriously impressive work. The animation is just superb. Love it.

Rhydian

I must say what an amazing scenery! Very detailed and when I move to FSX early next year then this will be a scenery I will be investing in :) How about, to add realism although may drop fps, having a few animated people or marshalls just generally walking around the airport doing whatever they need to do. Perhaps some could be cleaning planes, showing people around the airport, people outside the museum, spotters outside the airport watching the planes etc. Just an idea and could add even more realism into the airport. Would make the airport less lonely. Have a good and enjoyable FS Weekend :)

• Aerosoft

Last screenshot before release from me (though I am sure Nick will have some more). Serious weather, load of wind on the nose but well established on approach.

If you are in the Avidrome this weekend you'll get the chance to come with us on a virtual circuit in the Catalina like this. Should be about 40 fps then (this is soooo fast).

post-43-125736083666_thumb.jpg

Want to see a REALLY cool animation of FSX scenery? Check this one out. It's not complete, a few tweaks to do and FRAPS drops the FPS from 90 to 30 as it records the thing (we can have 50 of these and you hardly notice) but we think it's cool.

Looks like he sh.tted in his pants, haha.

BTW, is the LLS NDB also modeled in the scenery?

Jon

If you are in the Avidrome this weekend you'll get the chance to come with us on a virtual circuit in the Catalina like this.
Hi Mathijs, be sure to keep one disk for me! Due to personal business I can only attend on Sunday.

Rob Cappers