• Aerosoft

So the "might" could mean a release as expected if all goes well?

Thanks

David

Official now, we got 24 hours delay, so the release will be Tuesday. All planes in holding exit to the South and use your alternates. Sorry for the delay.

Official now, we got 24 hours delay, so the release will be Tuesday. All planes in holding exit to the South and use your alternates. Sorry for the delay.

Hello Aerosoft,

Got my copy, thank you very much for this...I have been waiting for a long time to get a this airport for FSX and its finally here.

Regards,

David

Hello,

It's Disgusting, absolutely incredible.... when you said there is almost correct scenery for Nice airport it nothing else than wrong, Old LFMN scenery from aerosoft is Totally Outdated, the FRANCE VFR one is just... ugly.... Almost Every scenery you made was for both versions of FS. But Nice airport, God only know why, is made for FSX.... It's disapointing... I live there, i love to do some low pass over the 04R sometimes when i'am flying in real life it's an awesome airport in an awesome place. A lot a lot a lot of persons won't buy it because of that, and i'll be the first. You have to do a FS9 version, it's a must have.... or you'll deceive a lot of French simmers and many others.... CDG X CDG 9 why not NCEX & NCE9 work must be harder on the Big cdg but you did it ...You can't force us to upgrade to FSX. You said you're are the company that sales the most large panel of FS9 scenery yes it's true ... it's work perfectly through now ? no ? why not go ahead like that ... ??

Can't understand what you did there .... sorry for that but first thing that Gone out of my mouth when i read your realise was .... Sh*t ...

ununderstanding regards,

Théo

• Upvote 1

I would buy it.

In fact, I would pre order it if that helps.

I have the old version, and without AES it is not the same. It was one of my favourite destinations, but I now have to stick with Marseilles.

Maybe we could start up a voting thread to show how many FS9 fans would buy it.

Or maybe we could all get together and pre order it.

Just a few ideas.

Neil

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Completely agree with F-GZNF. Nice X for FS9 would attract lots of interest. So many people would buy it for sure!!!

Haha. Really? Please please please... Nice X for FS9.

Your FS9 sceneries demand my wallet. biggrin.gif

I read the post from F-GZNF three times, but without the slighted disrespect, failed to follow the logic. If it was a rant about the fact there is no FS2004 version my reply is rather simple, get me a list with 1000 people that promise to buy it we'll start on it on Monday morning. Sorry to be silly but I am responding to the same thing over and over and over.

Aerosoft is a commercial company, we got to sell to make a living. Everything we do is determined by spreadsheets, we check all our sales every single day. And what we see (and have seen for a long time) is that the big retailers we need very much got zero interest in FS2004 addons and that everything that is solid FSX sells very well. Now this does not mean that we don't do FS2004 add-ons (name ANY company that done a quarter of the FS2004 addons that we done in the last 18 months, yeah?) it does mean that we do so only when we think there is a commercial market for that. Now if you think you know better and we are so wrong, contact us and order a few thousand FS2004 addons and sell them. I mean there is a load of money we don't see right? We are always looking for retailers and when you order that many FS2004 addons we'll show you around town to thank you.

But for now this topic is off-limit here, if you want to discuss FS2004 versus FSX we invite you here, but in this topic it will be removed as it is a discussion that is just not usable. At this moment we do not have an updated FS2004 version. When we see a market for that we will make one. We know when that market is there because we pay loads of money to have market research done. And honestly that how much companies work.

Hello,

I have a lot of aliasing in this scenery....

I have a quiet good configuration: Q9450, 4GB RAM, 9800GTX+, W7 64.

I can cut this aliasing via nHancer, but the performance are very poor after... (1-2 fps)

This is the only scenery that has this problem by me. No problems with Paris CDG, budapest, Thaiti, ....

any ideas?

Hello,

I have a lot of aliasing in this scenery....

I have a quiet good configuration: Q9450, 4GB RAM, 9800GTX+, W7 64.

I can cut this aliasing via nHancer, but the performance are very poor after... (1-2 fps)

This is the only scenery that has this problem by me. No problems with Paris CDG, budapest, Thaiti, ....

any ideas?

Check this post I started a few days ago.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=28853

Seems that there are a few of us experiencing the same thing.

• 5 months later...