Lubeck Scenery (Stuttering)

SWDT

Hello Folks,

Anyone else seeing this stuttering issue, as I say it seem quite normal from what I can see, doesn't stop to take 5 seconds to reload, but thats not to say others aren't so please post here if you are seeing this.

Not Lubeck, no, but my observations focus around Hamburg and Bremen.

Hamburg/Bremen with default scenery in a Cessna 172, autogen dense, scenery details very dense, airport traffic minimal, 20% traffic with MTX, no cars: app. 15fps all around the airport.

Hamburg/Bremen with VFR Germany, everything else unchanged: 6-7fps all around the airport and immense texture loading times (3-5 sec).

Q9550 oc'ed to 3.2GHz, Vista 64 8GB Ram, fully defragged, GTX285 with 2GB VRAM.

Nothing kills FPS and causes stutters for me like VFR Germany in certain places (others are perfect).

Hello Piran,

The altitude issue with the lines would appear to be done on purpose looking at another sceneries FAQs to eliminate it shimmering against the lower texture,

as this can only be viewed by a very low angle this was he compromise.

As for the stutter I'm awaiting some information.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

first, I'd like to say sorry for that you had to wait for our answer so long. But there were several items about the FS9 version whitch had to be solved first, and it was a lot of work.

Now, we're facing your problems with the FSX version. Following work is in progress:

In the first update, there will be a new texture set.

The second update will contain a completely re-designed ground scenery.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Sacha and Arne

Thanks for the update... I was wondering why it had gone a little quiet... Funkstille as you guys say... :)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. All the best for the patch.

I am sure it will be a case of good things coming to those who wait...

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sasha and Arne,

Any news about the fixes now that GAP3 is out? I'm particulary interested in the fs9 patch 'cos there too, the scenery stutters like hell.

Regards,

Iouri

• 1 month later...

Sorry to have to bump this again...

What is the current state of affairs with GA3 EDHL for FS9 and FSX? I haven't seen any update since November and cannot see anything in the support database in terms of patches or new files...

Which version of EDHL is current?

Thanks and sorry for the badgering, but Lübeck is a stuttering no go area until this is sorted for me...

Andrew

Hi guys, any update on this? I recently purchased the GAP3 FSX bundle and Lelystad and am having terrible problems with stuttering at Lubeck and Lelystad.

Thanks!

-Sam