Aerosoft F-16 Bombing!

barak

Nice video and thanks for the info. Since this is possible I wonder why the developer didn't add this to the F-16 package in the first place.

Also is it the weaponsx.zip package? There were a few things in the link you provided.

Nice video and thanks for the info. Since this is possible I wonder why the developer didn't add this to the F-16 package in the first place.

Also is it the weaponsx.zip package? There were a few things in the link you provided.

yes it calls FSX Weapons Pack...

• 1 month later...

I found an effect file download on one of the fs sites, don't remember which, that is a Nuclear bomb. It is HUGE. If you use it, I recomend only dropping one of them. It'll max your system with a bunch of them going off at the same time. You just add the effect to the sim.cfg file of the bomb you want to use, then go drop it on [Edit] an unpopulated location. Here's a screenshot.

post-26970-125340086871_thumb.jpg

All in good "virtual fun".

I found an effect file download on one of the fs sites, don't remember which, that is a Nuclear bomb. It is HUGE. If you use it, I recomend only dropping one of them. It'll max your system with a bunch of them going off at the same time. You just add the effect to the sim.cfg file of the bomb you want to use, then go drop it on your enemy. Here's a screenshot.

post-26970-125340086871_thumb.jpg

All in good "virtual fun".

I found the zipfile on my computer. Here's an example of My MK82's sim.cfg file. I copied the effect lines, then added the effect to the new copy and deactivated the original line with //. Instructions are in the zip.

nuke-1.zip post-26970-125341471115_thumb.jpg

Remember, as in real life - - - One is enough. You'll be surprised at how very large this effect is, it is much more than the picture shows. I think credit to the creator is in the zip.

Hello Folks,

Aerosoft does not condone the use of dropping any sort of nuclear weapon on civilian populated areas, if everyone just dropped one think of the carnage fallingbricks_s.gif

Yeah, I don't condone it in real life either. But this is not real life, and nobody gets hurt in virtual reality. And, you can take it to a desert and drop it, if that makes you feel better. (I was just sharing an fx file related to this topic, and people don't have to download it if it offends them, OK.)