City Bus Simulator, more news

The German only version is available at this moment from the German product page.

As we get closer to the release of this amazing new simulator there is also more news, a demo and video. A lot of that

in in German right now but I doubt that will have you slowing down a lot. Reworking of these things into Manhattan

English is going on as we speak. Note how this simulator is not a closed platform and does offer a lot of additional

functionality not seen in simulators before.

Links:

[Demo]

bussimImg1.jpg

screenshot0053_05.jpg

screenshot0012_05.jpg

As we get closer to the release of this amazing new simulator there is also more news, a demo and video. A lot of that

in in German right now but I doubt that will have you slowing down a lot. Reworking of these things into Manhattan

English is going on as we speak. Note how this simulator is not a closed platform and does offer a lot of additional

functionality not seen in simulators before.

Links:

[Demo]

bussimImg1.jpg

screenshot0053_05.jpg

screenshot0012_05.jpg

All I can say is WOW! This really looks amazing...

Can't wait!

Paul

PS, Shaun, I live in New Jersey, right outside of the city, if you need any voices let me know...

I watched the videoclip, amazing

my question is, is this simulation only for M42bus with fixed route and limited streets? or I can drive to every street and ave in manhattan?

Hello Bin801,

I do believe it says you can go exploring.

Virtual World:In this game mode you can select tours and schedules at the terminal stops where you can take on your next task. Repeat this as often as you want. Stay in the virtual world while selecting the schedule without leaving the game. Day times and weather are dynamic. And of course, you can also explore the virtual world any time you want

glad to know this,

hope it will cover all st and ave in manhattan,

thanks

Do any of our German friends have a quick tutorial that can help those of us who don't speak German? I can get the basics, get to settings but can't seem to assign anything and if I go to the tutorial I am just lost. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance!

-Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of our German friends have a quick tutorial that can help those of us who don't speak German? I can get the basics, get to settings but can't seem to assign anything and if I go to the tutorial I am just lost. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance!

-Paul

Any updates on this one? I know it was slated for end of August so just wondering if it is getting close :). Sorry, rainy day here in the northeast would have been the perfect day for it :)

Cheers,

-Paul

I agree with something in English and the key config would be nice too, because it is very hard to progress, well took me time but at the moment the guy is in the wheelchair I4ve no idea of what to do :P

• Aerosoft

I agree with something in English and the key config would be nice too, because it is very hard to progress, well took me time but at the moment the guy is in the wheelchair I4ve no idea of what to do :P

Check out simulation4u.com and you'll find some more news. Project is fully on schedule though.

Check out simulation4u.com and you'll find some more news. Project is fully on schedule though.

Sorry Mathijs but this is completely unrealistic... Those passengers were way too friendly to be riding the bus in NYC LOL... And I can say that as someone who has lived in NYC!!!

Looking good,

-Paul

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry Mathijs but this is completely unrealistic... Those passengers were way too friendly to be riding the bus in NYC LOL... And I can say that as someone who has lived in NYC!!!

Looking good,

-Paul

I agree. There should be more pushing a shoving. LOL :lol: Great job! I can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Graig007,

The news was only given to me today when I asked so not sure whats going on there.

Anyone using it with a G25? I can get the gas/brake to work after un-checking the combined setting but for the life of me it will not accept my wheel for left/right under controls... I found the inputs file but can't figure out how to define my wheel there either...

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

-Paul

Anyone using it with a G25? I can get the gas/brake to work after un-checking the combined setting but for the life of me it will not accept my wheel for left/right under controls... I found the inputs file but can't figure out how to define my wheel there either...

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

-Paul

Hello Paul,

I have the same problem with my old Logitech Wingman (Formula Force GP). My steering works fine, but gas/brake pedals - do not. Basically, I assign 2 buttons on my wheel (for gas and brake). It is not realistic, but at least I can steer. I have read on the TML Sudios forum that they are working on a solution for the G25.

Neven

Hello Paul,

I have the same problem with my old Logitech Wingman (Formula Force GP). My steering works fine, but gas/brake pedals - do not. Basically, I assign 2 buttons on my wheel (for gas and brake). It is not realistic, but at least I can steer. I have read on the TML Sudios forum that they are working on a solution for the G25.

Neven

Thanks Neven! If it doesn't work with my G25 it is definitely a no go for me so I hope they get it fixed. Glad I got to try the demo first :)

-Paul

Thanks Neven! If it doesn't work with my G25 it is definitely a no go for me so I hope they get it fixed. Glad I got to try the demo first :)

-Paul

Hello Paul,

No problem. I am happy to help you. I am sure that TML will fix the G25 problem (just a matter of time). Unfortunately since their forum has been temporarily closed, I am not sure how far they have progressed in resolving this issue (I am a member there as well and I have been watching many threads with attention). I know that it is unrealistic and feels weird to control the gas/brake via buttons on the steering wheel but I got used to it. I've been playing the demo for a few days now and I love it.

Greetings from Canada,

Neven

Hello Paul,

No problem. I am happy to help you. I am sure that TML will fix the G25 problem (just a matter of time). Unfortunately since their forum has been temporarily closed, I am not sure how far they have progressed in resolving this issue (I am a member there as well and I have been watching many threads with attention). I know that it is unrealistic and feels weird to control the gas/brake via buttons on the steering wheel but I got used to it. I've been playing the demo for a few days now and I love it.

Greetings from Canada,

Neven

Thanks again Neven, I tried to get to their forums as well but was saddened to see it looks like they suffered an AVSIM type attack. Very sad and I am glad Aerosoft takes the security measures they do! I wish it was the gas/brake :) I could use buttons for gas/brake but trying to use them for steering makes me look like a blind drunk behind the wheel LOL

Greetings from just outside New York City...

-Paul

Thanks again Neven, I tried to get to their forums as well but was saddened to see it looks like they suffered an AVSIM type attack. Very sad and I am glad Aerosoft takes the security measures they do! I wish it was the gas/brake :) I could use buttons for gas/brake but trying to use them for steering makes me look like a blind drunk behind the wheel LOL

Greetings from just outside New York City...

-Paul

Hello Paul,

Yes indeed, in the beginning it feels very strange controlling the gas/brake via steering wheel buttons. However, I am sure that this setting will be just temporary for us (G25 and Logitech Wingman problems will be eventually fixed...many others have these models as well). However, if I was unable to steer - the game would be a no-go for me. Trying to steer with a keyboard is very difficult and funny :) as well (just like you said).

I am also sad about what happened at the TML Studios forum. Hopefully they will add much stronger security measures in the future. I live in Windsor, Ontario - on the border with Detroit.

Neven