F16 Falcon

Fredde

Hi there everyone

I have a problem (or at least I think it´s a problem) with the rudder control in my F16 from Aerosoft.

I´m using microsofts ForceFeedback 2 and it´s working perfectly with all my aircrafts, except the F16.

When I turn the Z axis it´s acting just like the X axis. It´s hard to fly without rudder.

Maybe it´s supposed to be like this but I hope there is a solution.

When I look from outside the rudders move like they should. Manouvering the aircraft on taxiways and runways works just fine.

Inside the cockpit the rudderpedals move like they should, and yes my autorudder function is off.

Hope someone can give me an answer.

Hello F16 Falcon,

Seems to work fine here.

Try loading the default Cessna first then when in the 2d panel load the Falcon.

Hi

I did as you said, load default Cessna, changed to 2d panel and loaded the Falcon. It didn´t work, the same problem, I tryed with other aircraft as well.

A reinstall didn´t help either. Hope you can help me some more...

/ Fredde

Hi

I did as you said, load default Cessna, changed to 2d panel and loaded the Falcon. It didn´t work, the same problem, I tryed with other aircraft as well.

A reinstall didn´t help either. Hope you can help me some more...

/ Fredde

Hi again

After some googleing I found others with same experience, and the replys all said, that aerosofts Falcon have rudder control but you have to compensate with ailerons. I tryed to fly and compensate with ailerons and there is some rudder control, not much, but perhaps it´s suposed to be that way?

/Fredde

Hello Fredde,

It might be a common issue with certain sticks, whats happens if you get in a stable flight and kill the joystick using the key combo and then use the key to activate the rudder does it work then.