MultiPlayer Radar

Hawkeye

Okay, I have to say this plane is hands down the best aircraft addon I have EVER seen.

I'm just a little fuzzy on the multipayer ability of the radar.

I'm using FShost and running FSX.

Is there ANY way to get the radar/hud to work in a multipayer game?

I have looked on all the boards and tried AIbridge. No luck.

Help please. :)

Thanks much,

Hawkeye

I am doing all my online flying in free http://www.ivao.aero/hq/home.asp

Aerosoft f16 radar can not display IVAO online traffic.

See postings here 6 month ago

A sad sad flaw of this good product

There is lacking interest of aerosoft to make the radar capable for online traffic display.

Better go with FSX accel f-18 radar.

Günter

hi Hawkeye...

about the multiplayer Radar if u have fsx u dont need to use FSHost, unless u are hosting pilots from FS9 but in fsx u have the multiplayer that u can host other pilot that have fsx and u can see them with the F-16 Radar (i am doing it all the time).

about other nets like VATSIM and IVAO u cans see with the Radar because the programs that we use there are working on the fsx and not part of it so the Radar cant recognize the other planes.

hope i was answer your question...

good day!

Okay, I think I get the limitations now. FSTopGun uses FSH cause most players still use FS9 so there's my problem.

Thanks for the help and I would pay for a working radar patch... like $10.00 I'm sure a lot of us would. Just something for Aerosoft guys to think about. If it possible that is. :)

Thanks much.

...I would pay for a working radar patch.... Just something for Aerosoft guys to think about. If it possible that is. :) ....
Gents,

I hoped to I can be of some help to you in this... Fred has been working on the AN/APG-68 Radar fixes over the summer. There were numerous bugs and tweaks to the entire U.E.P. package and both of us have personal lives, work and Computer issues... so, the project was slowed down a bit. However, we hope to have a BETA that we can have ready for testing in the middle of September. Our hopes are that it WILL work in IVAO, FSHost, GameSpy, VATSIM and other Hosting platforms. We will need users to test these things as neither of us are online flyers. If any of you are interested in testing this for us please post your system specs and you interest level in the Poll: For Future Developements In U.e.p.'s Mlu Mfd's. Also, the update will be FREEWARE for all Aerosoft F-16 customers ONLY; since, it is intended for use in their F-16 model and we hope to obtain some form of co-orporation from Aerosoft staff regarding the testing and release of this project by then too as it is, currently, ONLY a user-based development.

Hope this will help you all... :)

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Gents,

I hoped to I can be of some help to you in this... Fred has been working on the AN/APG-68 Radar fixes over the summer. There were numerous bugs and tweaks to the entire U.E.P. package and both of us have personal lives, work and Computer issues... so, the project was slowed down a bit. However, we hope to have a BETA that we can have ready for testing in the middle of September. Our hopes are that it WILL work in IVAO, FSHost, GameSpy, VATSIM and other Hosting platforms. We will need users to test these things as neither of us are online flyers. If any of you are interested in testing this for us please post your system specs and you interest level in the Poll: For Future Developements In U.e.p.'s Mlu Mfd's. Also, the update will be FREEWARE for all Aerosoft F-16 customers ONLY; since, it is intended for use in their F-16 model and we hope to obtain some form of co-orporation from Aerosoft staff regarding the testing and release of this project by then too as it is, currently, ONLY a user-based development.

Hope this will help you all... :)

I would love to be a BETA tester! Shoot me an email if you need me. cagooden@yahoo.com

• 3 months later...