Looking forward to new videos

seahawk09

Hey All,

I really hope some new videos come out in the the video forum there are some really talented people who make there videos. And I enjoy watching them knowing that Flight simulation is here to stay for years to come. P.S. my next purchase is going to be the catalina float plane what a great plane. :D Look foprward to flying her one day very soon.

Richard

Hey All,

I really hope some new videos come out in the the video forum there are some really talented people who make there videos. And I enjoy watching them knowing that Flight simulation is here to stay for years to come. P.S. my next purchase is going to be the catalina float plane what a great plane. :D Look foprward to flying her one day very soon.

Richard

You should definitely go to Youtube and type in 'Valkyrie321' He is a professional Flight Sim video maker, and he has done many of Aerosoft's products.

is probably my favorite video by him. (Watch it in HD)

I hope this stuff interests you if you are looking for videos of Aerosoft's products. I'm pretty sure he's done a video of Catalina also if you wanted to check out the plane before you purchase it

Hope this helps!

-Matt