Hello OPabst ''Please Read''

Hello Oliver Pabst.

I would like to feature AES for my upcoming airport, but have problems getting in touch with you.

Since you are the author of AES, I would believe you are the one to contact.

I wont say much about the airport here on this forum, with respect to Aerosoft, and the none spam policy.

I run my own payware company for flight simulator, and because if this, it would be rude on my behalf.

Please contact me via e-mail or private message, or reply to this tread.

I would be honored to have your program, be a part of the features of my upcoming product.

It will feature:

Photoreal textures.

Reflective windows

IK Jetways

Custom ground vehicles

And so much else.

The airport in question is Billund Airport, which is the 2'nd largest airport in Denmark.

Regards

Simon.

Hello Oliver Pabst.

I would like to feature AES for my upcoming airport, but have problems getting in touch with you.

Since you are the author of AES, I would believe you are the one to contact.

I wont say much about the airport here on this forum, with respect to Aerosoft, and the none spam policy.

I run my own payware company for flight simulator, and because if this, it would be rude on my behalf.

Please contact me via e-mail or private message, or reply to this tread.

I would be honored to have your program, be a part of the features of my upcoming product.

It will feature:

Photoreal textures.

Reflective windows

IK Jetways

Custom ground vehicles

And so much else.

The airport in question is Billund Airport, which is the 2'nd largest airport in Denmark.

Regards

Simon.

WOW... Finally a danish airports (maybe) with AES support :D:D :D :D .

Dear Simon is there any homepage or blog were I can read about your project evt. see some screenshots?

Have a nice day! :D

WOW... Finally a danish airports (maybe) with AES support :D:D :D :D .

Dear Simon is there any homepage or blog were I can read about your project evt. see some screenshots?

Have a nice day! :D

Are you in Beta? Yes, please post a link of your scenery!!

Thanks!

EDIT!!!!! EDIT!!!!! EDIT!!!

Aww!! Hell yeah!!!! I hope it's THIS!!!!!!

http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=171715

That looks GREAT!!!!!

Are you in Beta? Yes, please post a link of your scenery!!

Thanks!

Hey.

Yea I am in beta, but getting there :)

I have sent you a PM with links.

Oliver, I sent the e-mail this morning ;)

Hey.

Yea I am in beta, but getting there :)

I have sent you a PM with links.

Oliver, I sent the e-mail this morning ;)

I just made a quick google search, then got your link in the pm. My friend, VERY good work! This is a great surprise and with AES, you have my money. Don't even need to know the price!! And thank you for the FS9 version in advance! I will be keeping up with your work from now on.

Cheers!!

newmanix

Great work ;) Will U make EKCH (Copenhagen) as well?

I am planning to make all the big and medium sized airports in Denmark, and then go elsewhere.

EKCH will be made at some point in time, but not sure when.

It is more time consuming with the large airports, and therefor medium sized airports, are much faster to make, but still at an average size.

If you have any good ideas about other airports, of a medium size, then please let me know :)

It is always good with more ideas :D

I am planning to make all the big and medium sized airports in Denmark, and then go elsewhere.

EKCH will be made at some point in time, but not sure when.

It is more time consuming with the large airports, and therefor medium sized airports, are much faster to make, but still at an average size.

If you have any good ideas about other airports, of a medium size, then please let me know :)

It is always good with more ideas :D

Well I am letting you know that when you do move elsewhere, a good Prague Ruzyne (medium size) would be great followed by Italian airports. Copenhagen is currently on my shortlist too. I really like the window textures you are using there as well. Can't wait to see more screenshots! Really, this was a treat because I have been looking for an airport to perform sorties to my C9 Bergen and AS Arlanda. Thank you for this. For your first big airport, this is very good quality! P.S. Don't forget to add the 3D cars in the lot and the fences around the airport! :)

Cheers!

I just made a quick google search, then got your link in the pm. My friend, VERY good work! This is a great surprise and with AES, you have my money. Don't even need to know the price!! And thank you for the FS9 version in advance! I will be keeping up with your work from now on.

Cheers!!

newmanix

Hello.

Thanks for a great feedback :)

Good to know that you liked it :)

New screenshots should be available within 7 days.

You can check on the link a few post above, and see new images there as well, when available.

Images are first available from the AeroFiles forum, before it goes elsewhere, so you might want to check on there as well.

Hi,

the picture looks amazing. I hope the airport come very soon to us (me) FS9!!

Have your airport ai car traffic around the airport like AES lite ? Than not,

maybe Oliver can create it for you.

A wish from me to the scenery. Area around the airport objects building in the aproching zone

like Innsbruck, Klagenfurt from Gianni/Aerosoft.

New project wish list from me.

Irish airports: Cork, Shanon, Kerry, Dublin (I know no good airports for this area)

Swedish airports: Malmö, Stockholm (Skavtas and Vasteras), Smaland

all Ryanair airports like your plane at the screenshots.

Thx

Mirco