Sion X now avialable as download and box

Shaun Fletcher

Sion, Switzerland, is one of those airports pilots like to fly to. Not only because it is located in an amazing beautiful location but also because it has some of the

most challenging procedures you do need to follow (otherwise you could be part of the landscape). Better check up on your IGS skills before landing here and

make sure your aircraft can handle the requirements. This scenery looks great (in all seasons) and gets good performance. Check out the product page!

Links: [Product Page]

Tags: FSX Sion X

sionx_14.jpg

sionx_11.jpgsionx_1.jpg

sionx_3.jpg

More screenshots

Hi Shaun,

I just downloaded Sion and find it quite beautiful. The only glitch I noted is that the blue taxiway lights don't light up at dusk or at night, although the lights are there along the taxiways during daylight hours. Does this need to be patched?

Very nice indeed.

The light animation at the end of the runway is outstnading.

Dont see much AI traffic tough. (Actually never seen any, could it be a conflict with France VFR Alpes du nord?)

Etienne

Dear Shaun,

Just I have downloaded and installed, it's beautiful!!!

May I ask you a few questions?

1) I haven't got the Short Manual.

2) What is the short coming when the Preview DirectX 10 wasn't selected during the installation?

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

E6600(Overclocking 3.33GHz), CORSAIR(2GB DDR2 Twin2X), GTX280(1GB)

Vista 32, FSX + Acceleration, Switzerland Professional X

Hi Kan-ichiro,

Although Shaun did not reply to my question, your remark about finding the Short Manual led me to it, and the answer I needed!

Thanks!!

Ian Gross

Dear Shaun,

Again, may I ask you a question?

What is the shortcoming in the Sion X when the option 'No ... do not using the DX 10 preview' has been selected in the installation?

I ask you the above question because I'm using the Switzerland Professional X without check mark of the Preview DirectX 10 on the FSX SETTINGS - DISPLAY to prvent coflicts (an example: the blinking of Taxiway with Runway LSMI 23).

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

E6600(Overclocking 3.33GHz), CORSAIR(2GB DDR2 Twin2X), GTX280(1GB)

Vista 32, FSX + Acceleration, Switzerland Professional X

Very nice indeed.

The light animation at the end of the runway is outstnading.

Dont see much AI traffic tough. (Actually never seen any, could it be a conflict with France VFR Alpes du nord?)

Etienne

I just got and sweet airport but I do not see any AI traffic? Maybe it is my Traffic X program?