NEW! Download/Upload Section

Karen Hamilton

:excellenttext_s: Aerosoft has given us more space on their servers so we can upload/download files that will only be available to members. This is a wonderful feature as the file size is up to 50 mgs per file!!! Please take advantage of this great way to make files available to other SOAR/Aerosoft members!! Aerosoft also has a similar section that is available to SOAR members for non-sailplane related!! This is wonderful feature for members - hope some of you will post a thanks to Mathijs, Shaun, and crew for this perk! :ididit_s:

here is the download link - be sure you are logged in before going to it or you will get an error!

Uploads/Downloads

There are 6 catagories so please take care to put your upload in correct catagory. Remember not over 50mgs each file!

1. Sailplane Related

2. Utilities

3. FSX Missions

4. FS9 Flights

5. Video Clips

6. CCS Related

Important! When uploading a file, you are also giving SOAR permission to post your file on the main SOAR site (Download section) if we choose to do so, so please put a readme with each file including a blurb about the file, creator's name, etc.

If you do not want your file posted to the main SOAR site, please contact Don by email with your reasons before posting the file. Don's email

ENJOY!! :cheers_s:

Scott, Please feel free to upload the CCS files whenever you can. Thanks so much for doing this for us - know it takes alot of time!! We appreciate all your help! :goodjob_s:

Peter, Please consider uploading your wench here! :cool3_s:

This is wonderful feature for members - hope some of you will post a thanks to Mathijs, Shaun, and crew for this perk! ididit_s.gif

Thanks guys for all that you have done for us!!!

Scott, Please feel free to upload the CCS files whenever you can. Thanks so much for doing this for us - know it takes alot of time!! We appreciate all your help! goodjob_s.gif

Will do Karen, I'll try to get going on it soon, but I still have not had a chance to look into the way of the "Slope Data Base Tool!", I believe that this would be the way to go and it would also free up server space, but I'll try and start uploading the beginning of next week.

Scott

Thanks guys for all that you have done for us!!!

Will do Karen, I'll try to get going on it soon, but I still have not had a chance to look into the way of the "Slope Data Base Tool!", I believe that this would be the way to go and it would also free up server space, but I'll try and start uploading the beginning of next week.

Scott

Thanks Scott! That will be great, whenever you can get to it is fine! We are so glad for this opportunity to get them back online as there are still many pilots that use FS9! :boingy_s: