VFR London X 1.30 Update

Lawman

I've received the Aerosoft newsletter today with the news that there was an update (v1.30) for the boxed version of VFR London X. So I downloaded it (okay) and started the installer. It then asked for my email address and the serial number (like a downloaded product does). However, it won't accept the serial number from my boxed copy (which is registered). I seem to remember a similar issue in the past with an update for another product. IIRC, your database wasn't updated with the serial numbers of the (registered) boxed versions or something like that. Or am I doing something wrong? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Hello Lawman,

The guys are not sure whether this problem may be a personal serial key issue.

Could you please send your serial key to support@aerosoft.com so I can pass it onto them to check.

E-mail sent. Thanks for your assistence :) .

Hello Lawman,

Can you try redownloading the update please.

Hello Shaun,

I can happily report that the new installer works fine (it now gave me an option to choose between downloaded and boxed version and it accepted my boxed serisl number without any error messages) :D . I'd like to thank you and the team for your support B) .