Budapest airport update

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Yago9,

I'm sorry but what really is hellish about entering a serial key and your e-mail address to register a product!

Then going to a drop down menu and selecting the product for updates.

As for installation of updates we make a note as to whats needed to be done

on the updates page.

We cant be held responsible if other vendors leave you in the dark but point taken about

the installation notes in the update..

Hello newmanix,

I couldn't really confirm that at all at the moment.

But if its been updated to show the construction at this stage then there

may be a vey good chance it'll be changed when the new building is finished.

Fingers crossed!

Thank you Shaun.

newmanix

I have a question regarding the updates for Budapest.

Do the updates for both FS (1.50) also contain all the fixes released in previous updates (e.g. 1.20)? I have purchased Budapest for FS9 through Simmarket, and I'm not sure which files I have to download? I do have the base package. Do I have to install update 1.20 as well, or can I just download update 1.50 and forget about update 1.20?

Jon

Anyone from Aerosoft please?

Jon

In the attachments you will see the update in fs9. Is this correct? The picture below is what the airport will look like after the construction. Can you confirm for us if the airport will be updated to the finished picture??

Hi,

I have no idea where you got the picture of the new version of the airport, as it will look very different according to the actual plans.

Nevertheless, whenever the changes are ready (cca. 20 months from now) the airport will be updated.

regards

Andras

Hi,

I have no idea where you got the picture of the new version of the airport, as it will look very different according to the actual plans.

Nevertheless, whenever the changes are ready (cca. 20 months from now) the airport will be updated.

regards

Andras

Hello Andras,

Are you the scenery developer or part of the team? And what design details do you have that shows otherwise? I would like to see it.

Thank you.

newmanix

Are you the scenery developer or part of the team? And what design details do you have that shows otherwise? I would like to see it.

Hi,

Yes, I'm the guilty one...

I have the 3d model of the 'future'.

I'd say it's slightly different. Not much though.

regards

Andras

post-325-12495664993_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Yes, I'm the guilty one...

I have the 3d model of the 'future'.

I'd say it's slightly different. Not much though.

regards

Andras

Andras, thank you very kindly sir. But a bummer we have to wait some 20 months for this... And uh, add some textures to that and I think it will almost match the photo I already posted.

Cheers!

newmanix