Budapest airport update

Shaun Fletcher

We just uploaded updates to version 1.50 for Budapest 2007 (for FS2004) and Mega Airport

Budapest X (for FSX). These updates add the new structures on the airport (like any airport it

keeps on changing), fixes a few open issues and most of all is optimized using the latest ideas

on scenery design. Should be a lot faster! You'll find it in the FAQs / Updates section when you

have your version registered there.

Links: [FAQs / Updates] [Product Page]

Mega Airport Budapest

We just uploaded updates to version 1.50 for Budapest 2007 (for FS2004) and Mega Airport

Budapest X (for FSX). These updates add the new structures on the airport (like any airport it

keeps on changing), fixes a few open issues and most of all is optimized using the latest ideas

on scenery design. Should be a lot faster! You'll find it in the FAQs / Updates section when you

Mega Airport Budapest

I just went to the Updates section to download the update for the FS2004 version and it only shows the update for FSX??

Mark

Mega Airport Budapest

Hi Shaun

After installing the update to 1.50 for fs9, now there is no animated vehicle traffic at all, is this correct?

regards

James

Ok I take it it would be under Budapest 2007? I have just tried to register for the update for the FS2004 version and it is saying that my serial or email is invalid. Please can you help.

Mark

I have the same problem as a previous poster - while I thought I'd bought Budapest for FS9, it appears I purchased the FSX version and used the free FS9 version instead.

Can you forgive my incompetence and find a way to provide the FS9 update to us who didn't realise what they were doing?

Cheers

Rob

Hi,

I have the same problem as a previous poster I've bought the FSX version and I've got the free fs2004 version, if i go to the update page i can only see 1.50 for fsx, and if i want to register budapest 2007 and use the same serial what i've got for fsx its says serial wrong.

any ideas where can i download the fs2004 1.50 version?

I have the same problem as a previous poster - while I thought I'd bought Budapest for FS9, it appears I purchased the FSX version and used the free FS9 version instead.

Can you forgive my incompetence and find a way to provide the FS9 update to us who didn't realise what they were doing?

Cheers

Rob

Me too!!!! It's all a bit confusing.........wacko.gif Doh!

Mark

Thank goodness it wasn't just me, fellow Londoner!

Rob

He He! I think something must be wrong so I don't think we should be too hard on ourselves. I don't see why it would be any different from the other Mega Airports, hopefully they will sort it out.... soon!

Mark wink.gif

A plea to Aerosoft:

In the past it also has happened with other updates that it was totaaly unclear if a file had been updated or not.

Hence a lot of questions in the forum.

Could you please include the following information in the filename:

- (Partial) ID or Name of product

- FS version

- Version

- Full package or update.

Like:

AS_BREMEN2009_FS2004_1.00_FULL.zip

AS_BREMEN2009_FS2004_1.20_FULL.zip

AS_BREMEN2009_FS2004_1.20_UPD.zip

This will save us and you a lot of trouble...

Thank you,

Egbert

Hi,

When trying to enter my serial number and email log in I get the Serial number or email adress incorrect message.

Order #7788 (Delivered)Order Date: Saturday 16 December, 2006

Can you help?

Cheers,

Les

Hello!

Can someone from Aerosoft please reply?

Where is the update for FS2004?

Regards

Jorn

I just sent an email o the support dept so hopefuly someone will respond soon and sort this out??!!

Mark wacko.gif

Hello folks,

I have asked if both updates can be made available on each version of the product.

So if you purchased the FS2004 version and got the FSX version free you can download both updates from the one product update.

If you have problems registering then please mail support@aerosoft.com with your FAQs/Updates logging in e-mail and the product you require registering

and it can be added for you.

The product also carries a producr.cfg and readme that states the version.

Hi Shaun,

In other words, the 1,5 for FSX in the update/FAQ section is covering both platforms? (FS9 and FSX)

Regards

Jorn

Hello Jorn,

Thats exactly right. Both versions are now in the one download file.

So if you registered Budapest 2007 you can get the update from there for both versions.

If you registered Mega Airport Budapest for FSX you can get the update for both versions there too.

Hello Jorn,

So if you registered Budapest 2007 you can get the update from there for both versions.

If you registered Mega Airport Budapest for FSX you can get the update for both versions there too.

Thanks Aerosoft, good solution.

Rob

Hello Jorn,

Thanks allot Shaun!

Good solution and as usual exelent support here at Aerosoft.

Regards

Jorn

I have a question regarding the updates for Budapest.

Do the updates for both FS (1.50) also contain all the fixes released in previous updates (e.g. 1.20)? I have purchased Budapest for FS9 through Simmarket, and I'm not sure which files I have to download? I do have the base package. Do I have to install update 1.20 as well, or can I just download update 1.50 and forget about update 1.20?

Jon

Got my update from simmarket.It,s where I purchased the product.It doesnt have a self install and no install help provided whatsoever in the "read me" file.I assume to get help on this update I have to go thru the hellish process of register the product here. I dont get why Aerosoft does that every time.If you sell this product somewhere else provide everything that is needed like install instructions patches and paint kits for example.Forcing customers to get install support here is a non-sense. Question, does the patch makes the Budapest FSX scenery faster or it,s still the unusable frame rate hog ?

Hello Shaun,

In the attachments you will see the update in fs9. Is this correct? The picture below is what the airport will look like after the construction. Can you confirm for us if the airport will be updated to the finished picture??

Thanks Shaun

newmanix

post-14623-124924507734_thumb.jpg

post-14623-124924509656_thumb.jpg

Hello newmanix,

I couldn't really confirm that at all at the moment.

But if its been updated to show the construction at this stage then there

may be a vey good chance it'll be changed when the new building is finished.