SZD 30 Pirat for FSX

wormburner

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, the varios do not work with CumulusX! lift. I have contacted Michal. The solution would be not to difficult, probably, but he has to convince the gauge programmer to change something.

best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Do both varios not work on your system? There's a problem with right one and Empeck said he will fix that, but the total energy vario works, at least for me. It works correctly even when aircraft is slewed from one position to another, as it depends only on position and airspeed.

BTW, your winch tool is great. If I knew earlier that you were doing something like this, I wouldn't bother coding the second one :)

regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

and vice versa. Unfortunately, there seems to be something wrong on my side, as I discovered yesterday, that the left vario is not working at all, and the winch neither. The panel shows up and I can make the settings but when I press the launch button, nothing happens. Maybe it's another add-on which interferes here or I don't have the correct VC library. Yet, I don't get errors.

best regards,

Peter

Hi Mike,

and vice versa. Unfortunately, there seems to be something wrong on my side, as I discovered yesterday, that the left vario is not working at all, and the winch neither. The panel shows up and I can make the settings but when I press the launch button, nothing happens. Maybe it's another add-on which interferes here or I don't have the correct VC library. Yet, I don't get errors.

best regards,

Peter

Same problems with vario and winch here. And when landing, when the plane rolls out, it crashes at low speed on the runway.

Bert

Regarding the problems with left vario and winch, you have to update DirectX on your system. The latest installer is here: http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en

Thanks Mike,

The update did the trick concerning the left vario and winch.

But I am still having trouble with landing on or aside the runway. When the plane almost comes to stop, it starts jumping up and down and finally crashes.

Bert

Thanks Mike, works here, too. Should have read the manual better, I suppose. Did not discover the bouncing problem yet, but had the trouble with braking, as described in simouthouse forum. I can live with that.

best regards,

Peter