A new Malaga Airport?!?

bradley27

Hi AS!!!

I must ask, will there be a NEW Malaga Airport remade like Mallorca X for example?

I fly into LEMG all the time and i find the default hills/mountains on that southcoast to be a little unlike the real thing, This would be an excellent addition to a reworked airport.

Could this be in the pipeline?

• 2 weeks later...

Malaga! Beautiful city. I visited the city once in the military in 1999. Loved the climb to the castle and the view from on top was incredible. Even stopped by the "Cheers" bar after the trip back down. Even had a friend get pick-pocketed by some sweet old ladies with roses. How clever!

Hello Folks,

Got a reply from Thorsten regarding this.

The real airport of malage is under heavy reconstruction. Sure we?ll make it

sometimes for FSX.

But I think we have to wait a while until most new buildings are finished in

real.

Thorsten

• 11 months later...

I think they better wait for this seeing Malaga will get another runway at the end of this year! Also the new terminal(3) is still under construction and so are the parking places!

• 4 weeks later...

Malaga is one of my top 5 most visited spots along with im sure many other simmers, be lovely to get a wide photographic based scenery and airport remake of the very popular area in Spain. Its pretty dim and boring on descent & approach at present in FS9. Nothing matches any real life similaritys.

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I'm in Malaga right now. They have already finished terminal 3, they have only got to add the other runway and they will be finished. The main terminal looks spectacular! So if Aerosoft create, or start creating the scenery that will be immense! I better give up my work in progress for Malaga, and let the professionals do it!

Josh

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I live near Malaga Airport, and yes, the construction is nearly finished !!!! The new terminal has been in use for quite a while now, and there are only the new runway/taxiways to build.

Would it be possible to make the scenery now, and then once the runway is built add it as an update ????? Malaga is my home airport, and I would love a scenery add-on ASAP !!!!