Aeroport SVMI and SAEZ

Dear Oliver,

For that I was able to APP and landing airport in the famous St ª. Maarten, without having to make flights of 7 hours (here in Europe) decided, and went to work for some companies Venezuelan !!!biggrin.gif

am, acquired the scenarios of the SVMI and SAEZ http://www.blueprint...ies/SVMIFS9.htm, because this way the flights are much shorter (1:25)! But is that so far, has not added any airport or in Venezuela or Argentina.

In conclusion, it is possible to add these two scenarios in their spectacular program (AES), it came in handy.

Best Regards,

Manuel Formas

Unfortunately Blueprint has said they will never make their airports AES compatible.

And that's really the polite version.

As per there site:

Currently, our products do not offer animated jetways (jet bridges) or service vehicles. We do not expect this fact to change in the near future. Animated jetways and vehicles are not a priority in our designs. We rather dedicate precious system resources to achieving the highest possible level of detail regarding essential airport features and graphic accuracy.

And there FAQ

Are BluePrint Simulations sceneries AES compatible? Will they ever be?

No, and No

"highest possible level of detail regarding essential airport features and graphic accuracy" :lol:

Cheers

That is their business.... If they think they don't want AES for their sceneries.....

For sure, I will never buy one Blueprint scenery and that is my business....

That is their business.... If they think they don't want AES for their sceneries.....

For sure, I will never buy one Blueprint scenery and that is my business....

Amen! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Jure

"highest possible level of detail regarding essential airport features and graphic accuracy" laugh.gif

They aren't lying, they give you the highest possible level of detail regarding essential airport features and graphic accuracy that they are capable of. They probably use a freeware designer package or low quality payware. I have their version of KIAD, and except for the lack of AES, I think it looks as good as the version from IS.