Forum language?

deltaleader71

I also, would like to know how to change the board back to English. I have English (USA) selected at the bottom of the forum but it is still in German.

I also, would like to know how to change the board back to English. I have English (USA) selected at the bottom of the forum but it is still in German.

Ditto!!!

Hey Shaun,

Thanks for the update and letting us know you’re on top of things.

I was afraid we had all slipped into an alternate universe. :blink:

back to normal. Thanks!

Just noticed the fora is back to German?!?!

p.s. and edited. Just noticed a couple of things in that a. You have to go to the bottom of the page and reselect English. b. If you write a post in German then go back to English you cannot edit the post under English, you have to go back to German, edit and then change back again!!

Hello James,

I removed the German language it keeps taking over the forum, hopefully everything will be in English now.

Need to find out from IP Boards why they cant work on there own without one being domineering. :beatcomputer_s:

Hello James,

Need to find out from IP Boards why they cant work on there own without one being domineering. :beatcomputer_s:

Yes, one would imagine that they could/should co-exist. May just be teething troubles :)