Flight from Megève Altiport

limp

Hey guys,

My boss offered me a nice present for my birthday, had to wait 6 months to do the flight but it was worth the wait.

I did a tour around the Mont Blanc departing from Megève Altiport :D

The weather was wonderful and we took off around 11h30.

The plane F-BLKK was a JODEL D140 with 180 horses. It's a very simple aircraft but it was great fun to be in ;)

Check out the pictures here :

http://www.geneva-racing.ch/images2/megeve_altiport/gallery.html

I filmed the landing with my camera and will try to get it online ASAP ;)

For more info please check out their site :

http://www.aerocime.com/

Very lovely area you live in Mr. limp... Look forward to your video. :)

Well I'm from Geneva, but Megève is less than an hour away... It sure is a beautiful place. I'm going to reproduce the flight in FSX tonight. Will take the Twotter ;)

Great pics, thanks!

The area is lovely even with just standard FSX, actually my "base" in Europe is Lausanne/La Blecherette LSGL. Nice little place, not too much AI, take off and you are right in the middle of the action in central Europe.

Rgds

I just saw your amazing Pics and video. Did you now that Megeve Altiport was already done in FSX? It's a very nice scenerey from LLH. They also did Courchevel and Meribel. All 3 are very nice modeled small altiports. At this moment they are only available on their website. Maybe this would be a very nice box for distribution through Aerosoft :rolleyes: ?

Anyway, here are a few pics (Megeve & Courchevel) for you, which I did at this moment...

I have that scenery, very nice freeware ;)

Hello limp! I'm afraid this is not freeware... <_<

I think the airports are a bit over priced, but maybe they are available in a bundle somtimes..