Aerosoft products and WOAI problem?

PeterHagen

Hello from the netherlands,

I have made finally the switch to FSX. Now operating with Vista 64bits it is fun to fly and good FPS. With high performance. So since i only fly 2weeks now with FSX, mayby i missed the discussion but i'm having the

next strange problem:

FSX with Accelaration pack.

everything up to date with drivers etc.

When i have the standard AI traffic of FSX removed and WOAI installed, patched to FSX, wich is required for WOAI i can see the WOAI at the airport EGKK from UK2000 airports. But when i fly our start at EGLL(london Heathrow) from Aerosoft there are none.... as i first did see

the same for:

LPPT, LEMD, EBBR, And German Aiports2. All for FSX.

But when i did a test flight from LPPT to LEMD, i noticed there was ATC chatter, with the AI traffic. Hmmm oke, but i don't see them, when i started to taxi, i noticed, the sound from the AI traffic, but still not visual. Only when i got in the que for the runway i noticed, the anti collision lights, navigation lights and strobe/high intensity lights at the wingtips. And they were moving... so AI works only not visual, like textures, fusuelage etc. This only happends with Aerosoft airports, because when i was our landed at EGKK from UK2000 airports, the AI traffic was there, moving and working. Also on the Cloud9 TNCM airport, it worked OK.

Is there a known issue with this? Our somebody who is having the same problems?

hope to here,

Regards Peter

Hello Peter,

Unfortunately its a known issue, a simple workaround can be found here.

For Mega Airport Heathrow you may wish to try the file here, please back up the original before you try as this fix worked with UT 2 but not so sure about WOAI.

Hello Peter,

Unfortunately its a known issue, a simple workaround can be found here.

For Mega Airport Heathrow you may wish to try the file here, please back up the original before you try as this fix worked with UT 2 but not so sure about WOAI.

Hi Shaun,

THX, for the reply, as we speak FSX is starting up. I go and have a try. Let you know if it worked.

Peter

IT did work! Thanks for the quick support!

• 11 months later...

Hi Shaun,

THX, for the reply, as we speak FSX is starting up. I go and have a try. Let you know if it worked.

Peter

IT did work! Thanks for the quick support!

hi there..i have a similiar problem...please help me out id be relly grateful..

i have fsx installed with my trafiic X..everything was perfect..atc..plane movement..etc...then since i heard that WOAI has better aircraft quality ( which it has ) .. installed through the WOAI installer a couple of 30 pacakages...

Now i face problems...

Suppose im at Dubai airport, the only aircraft i see is emirates there with no movement or atc chatter...( liek one clearence for 15 mins ) and thats it..no other airlines even though i have the major packages installed...

if i go over to JFK airport..its so quiet....just a few 2-3 planes there..though i have the major packs intalled...

Help me..please.... :( i dont wana go back to myTraffic X..

i tried the shadow off thing..still no use.. :(..

hi there..i have a similiar problem...please help me out id be relly grateful..

i have fsx installed with my trafiic X..everything was perfect..atc..plane movement..etc...then since i heard that WOAI has better aircraft quality ( which it has ) .. installed through the WOAI installer a couple of 30 pacakages...

Now i face problems...

Suppose im at Dubai airport, the only aircraft i see is emirates there with no movement or atc chatter...( liek one clearence for 15 mins ) and thats it..no other airlines even though i have the major packages installed...

if i go over to JFK airport..its so quiet....just a few 2-3 planes there..though i have the major packs intalled...

Help me..please.... :( i dont wana go back to myTraffic X..

i tried the shadow off thing..still no use.. :(..

Hi,

Don't go back YET! Same was the problem over here. Look at you're slider in FSX set the AI traffic to about 85 to95%

Check you're AFCAD files. There must be parking spots enough to have the aircaft parked somewhere. I have all packages installed and

it's verry bussy.... sometimes a que of 15minutes in the US, at Dubai, number 6 for take off our landing... so

let's find out what is wrong!

greets Peter

hi there..thnx fer d reply..well im a begginner in adding stuufs to fsx...

i dloaded WOAI and installer...

please can you gimi a step by step intstruction>?

i relly want this to work..and i dont know anythin abt ACAD files or so.. :(....

hi there..thnx fer d reply..well im a begginner in adding stuufs to fsx...

i dloaded WOAI and installer...

please can you gimi a step by step intstruction>?

i relly want this to work..and i dont know anythin abt ACAD files or so.. :(....

Well did you install all the files of WOAI?

Then is use FP_FS9_FSX (FSX FP compatibility checker and converter) it's a program that corrects the WOAI files. to FSX. Some need it.

You can download it on the internet, if you can not find it, let me know, i will find the link were i did download it.

Do this and check the sliders of you're ai traffic in FSX tell me how they are and if the program worked. Will continue on after that.

Well did you install all the files of WOAI?

Then is use FP_FS9_FSX (FSX FP compatibility checker and converter) it's a program that corrects the WOAI files. to FSX. Some need it.

You can download it on the internet, if you can not find it, let me know, i will find the link were i did download it.

Do this and check the sliders of you're ai traffic in FSX tell me how they are and if the program worked. Will continue on after that.

hey buddy...well..i have those converter files..and i did convert them from FS9 to FSX...im 100% sure about that... still same issue...

no atc chatter...planes are dead at the airport..no movement by them..

im tryin day and night all sorts of things..but no use...

shall i re-install FSX completely? and maybe then you couild give me a step by step instructions ?

i relly like the graphics of WOAI and want this to work the same way MyTraffic X worked for me..