FSHost -> "SOAR! - FS2004/FSX Gliders"

sf4JC

10/14/11 - Had my main computer crash last week. So after scrapping and rebuilding an older broken down computer, the servers are back online for the moment (Not sure how long the older computer is going to run since it has its own problems). Hoping this old computer lasts another one to two years, because a new computer is definitely not in my "budget" at this time.

Scott

Servers will be down for a while again. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause for those that have been using it. Needed to just make sure it wasn't the hard drive that was faulty, and now I know. It may be a while before they are back online, so please be patient.

Scott

Looks as though I might be able to get the servers running by the weekend if all goes well. I'll let you all know when they are up and running again.

Scott

Finally was able to get the servers running I think. I believe the plan right now is to get a new computer running some time next week, so hopefully that will help. Servers will be down for a short period of time I imagine for that to take place again. I will keep you updated.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Servers will be on and off for a few days more. Been trying to add other needed programs and also taking advantage of the multi-core environment of this PC is requiring restarts every once in a while so as to know what settings improved or not. But the future looks good now I believe.

Scott