UTX Europe & VFR London X Conflict

cbd80

Hi,

I've been having OOM issues with Vista64 and have narrowed it down to a conflict between UTX Europe and Aerosofts Vfr London X (or vice versa).

Both products appear to work fine independantly, however when both are active the OOM occurs.

I've narrowed it down to 2 UTX Europe folders in the scenery library. Namely, UTE Ground Polygons and UTE Water.

Deactivating both of these folders has solved the issue thus far (fingers crossed).

I have also had an OOM approaching Aerosofts MegaAirport Madrid on a previous flight from Frankfurt, so I thought there must be something in common; UTX Europe. I haven't tested Madrid extensively, but I'm hoping the OOMs are related and now resolved.

Have any other such conflicts been reported? I'm not sure if the issue lies with Flight1 or Aerosoft, but any help to resolve the conflict properly would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris