AES & Madeira X trouble

Hi oliver

I do not contact you since years you probably don't remember

it was about wonderfull bremen so...

Today i've little problem with AES and Madeira X recently bought with 2 credits packs

The scenery is correctly installed and fully functional

AES is correctly installed and fully functionnal expect of madeira and i know why...

i've made my investigation and discover that although LPMA is activated in AES HELP

"FSX-LPMA Madeira portugal 1 FULL" AES does work because the program doesn't copy lpma.bgl to aerosoft madeira X scenery folder and i've checked the AES scenery folder too there is a mistake cuz i have "AESA_LPMA_ASI.BGL" instead of AESA_LPMA_PTS.BGL because if i'm right Madeira X come from PTS and not from ASI the program should mistaken the two sceneries

Without LPMA.BGL i have an AESConfig error "execute error 380 incorect property valor" (the mess is in french) when i try to launch configuration at LPMA i can't set my aircraft parameters too

So i tried to sync repair, to deactivate/reactivate, reinstall madeira... no way it's the same

So i tried to manually copy lpma.BGL from AES/Airport/PTSIM to Aerosoft/MadeiraX/Scenery

and copy AESA_LPMA_PTS.BGL from AES/AIRPORT to AES/scenery

And BINGO AES works BUT!

when i do that the scenery is unstable and unusable and make fsx crash

That's all info i can give you

Hope you'll be able to help me

Best regards

Denzel

denzell@free.fr

• Developer

i've made my investigation and discover that although LPMA is activated in AES HELP

"FSX-LPMA Madeira portugal 1 FULL" AES does work because the program doesn't copy lpma.bgl to aerosoft madeira X scenery folder and i've checked the AES scenery folder too there is a mistake cuz i have "AESA_LPMA_ASI.BGL" instead of AESA_LPMA_PTS.BGL because if i'm right Madeira X come from PTS and not from ASI the program should mistaken the two sceneries

That is absolut WRONG, the FSX Version of Madeira is ONLY usable with the AEROSOFT Madeira X, which has NOTHING to do this PTS.

And when you copy any AES BGL manually, you will have much fun in future, but I can't support you in this case, as I never know, if it is not only a result of you "playing".

Before you post any other questions, add the Support ID (AEShelp->Support->GenerateSupport ID, then paste it here with Ctrl+V)

That is absolut WRONG, the FSX Version of Madeira is ONLY usable with the AEROSOFT Madeira X, which has NOTHING to do this PTS.

And when you copy any AES BGL manually, you will have much fun in future, but I can't support you in this case, as I never know, if it is not only a result of you "playing".

Before you post any other questions, add the Support ID (AEShelp->Support->GenerateSupport ID, then paste it here with Ctrl+V)

Thanx for quick reply oliver

SUPPORT ID: 956D11363B2A1076976D1136AF50103638C71036926D1136816D98EE9982

Ok i was completly false, let's restart from the beginning

I've reinstall madeira X again and activate AES (As original without any BGL copy or something else)

Madeira V1.01 is working fine but not AES although the scenery is activated in AES HELP

so what do i have to do to make AES works on madeira...?

Regards

• Developer

Madeira V1.01 is working fine but not AES although the scenery is activated in AES HELP

so what do i have to do to make AES works on madeira...?

Did you see a "FSX" infront of LPMA in AESHelp? If not, double click the line, so that "OFF" Change to "FSX"

Did you see a "FSX" infront of LPMA in AESHelp? If not, double click the line, so that "OFF" Change to "FSX"

I confirm that i've fsx in front of LPMA (see attachment)

look at my LPMA folder too (see attachment)

I've tried to resync/repair to switch off and switch on double clicking on the line without result

I think i miss the AES-LPMA-LIBE.BGL something like that...

Regards

post-26598-124733184758_thumb.jpg

post-26598-124733213098_thumb.jpg

• Developer

There is no need for any Library File in LPMA.

When you place the Aircraft there, did the AES Menu open when you press the keycombi?

At all the other Airports, AES works fine?

There is no need for any Library File in LPMA.

When you place the Aircraft there, did the AES Menu open when you press the keycombi?

At all the other Airports, AES works fine?

No when place my aircraft at LPMA i can't get the AES menu

My key combi is default one Ctrl+Shift+W but nothing happen

And when i try to open "configuration" in AES HELP i have an

AESConfig error "execute error 380 incorect property valor" (the mess is in french)

and i can't set my aircraft parameters too at LPMA where asit works at MALLORCA X

At LEPA for example everything works fine

and with all my activated airports too FSDT ZUrich, FSDT NYC

ASI PARIS CDG, ASI LISBON, FLT STMARTEEN AES wokrs fine except for Madeira X

I'm don't understand what's going wrong so help

Hi oliver

I've retry something and take some screenshots to show you (see attachment), i know you told me that madeira doesn't need any library file to works

but just to retest and show you i've copy LPMA.BGL From AES/AIRPORT/PTSIM/ to Madeira X/Scenery and as you can see on pics AES works pretty fine that's the reason why i think i miss something. But the scenery is unusable :( so i can say that bug is really "bizzare" :wacko: i dont know what to do

What do you think about that any solution...?

Best Regards

post-26598-124740237564_thumb.jpg

post-26598-124740237987_thumb.jpg

post-26598-124740238475_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Only that I don't missunderstand something:

You have activated the Aerosoft Madeira X Airport in AESHelp (not the PTS version of FS9 via handcopy) and then nothing works, no window opens

When you then copy the LMPA.BGL into the directory of the scenery, you can open the window? No other change or "playing" done?

Did you have any other Mesh addons active (like FSGlobal)?

Only that I don't missunderstand something:

You have activated the Aerosoft Madeira X Airport in AESHelp (not the PTS version of FS9 via handcopy) and then nothing works, no window opens

When you then copy the LMPA.BGL into the directory of the scenery, you can open the window? No other change or "playing" done?

Did you have any other Mesh addons active (like FSGlobal)?

Yes i have Activated Aerosoft Madeira X in AESHelp by the way i don't have FS9 or PTS version on my system

As you can see on the pics AESHELP recognize "FSX-LPMA Madeira Portugal 1 Full" and now everything is as original

No bgl copy or anything else, the scene is working fine now but unable to have AES window

I don't any mesh in my system, my fsx install is fresh i've just install my recent bought addons AES-MADEIRA-MALLORCA-PARIS

and some planes

I'm short of ideas...let me know if i can give you more details..please help

Best regards

post-26598-124741929874_thumb.jpg

• Developer

No idea what this can be, as I have doublecheck all here.

Maybe Vista will play with you and there are files left in the Virtual Store, which are effecting your FS now.

Please check for any files in c:\user\<username>\appdata\local\virtal Store\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft ...

If there are file, like in ..\AES or ..\Madeira X they can effect all this.

No idea what this can be, as I have doublecheck all here.

Maybe Vista will play with you and there are files left in the Virtual Store, which are effecting your FS now.

Please check for any files in c:\user\<username>\appdata\local\virtal Store\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft ...

If there are file, like in ..\AES or ..\Madeira X they can effect all this.

I have checked the quoted folder no files...

Everything works fine for me under vista expect AES at Madeira

Let me tell you, i have a multiboot XPSP3 on different harddisk with FSX i can install MADEIRA + AES to try

But how does it works for the credits do i have to pay again or can i use the same serials...?

Let me know what do you suggest...?

REgards

• Developer

I have checked the quoted folder no files...

Everything works fine for me under vista expect AES at Madeira

Let me tell you, i have a multiboot XPSP3 on different harddisk with FSX i can install MADEIRA + AES to try

But how does it works for the credits do i have to pay again or can i use the same serials...?

Let me know what do you suggest...?

REgards

The same SN should work.

• 2 weeks later...

The same SN should work.

Hi oliver

I've try Madeira & AES 2.03 under WinXpSp3 as you can see on the pics

It doesn't work under XP too

-Unable to set aircraft parameters

-Unable to configuration menu "see the error" (the mess is in french)

AESConfig error "execute error 380 incorect property valor"

-Unable to open windows via CTRL+W

:(

Does it works for anybody else..?, i feel alone with my issue

Regards,

PS : XP support ID C21C133647F71276C01C1336F82112366FB61236C21C1336C21CB2366042

post-26598-12482940479_thumb.jpg

post-26598-124829405668_thumb.jpg

post-26598-124829406453_thumb.jpg

post-26598-124829408913_thumb.jpg

• Developer

How Long did you aircraft was parked there before you make the pictures?

You have the airport in DEMO Mode, so after 5 Minutes, no AES will shown there anyway.

Did you have the updated Version of MadeiraX (Version 1.01) installed?

Hi Denzel and Oliver

I bought Maderia a while ago, but never tried AES there, until now. Running in Demo mode, it works fine at UK2000 airports, but when reloading and starting at Madeira, no box shows with an immediate press of CTRL+SHIFT+W (my key combo), and when I copy the "lpma.bgl" for the other Maderia scenery into the Scenery folder like Denzel did, AES starts working, but you get a large overlay of ground at about 100ft (due to different sceneries). Looking at the AES.cfg, it's not supposed to copy anything in, which I presume to mean that Maderia should have AES support built in, but it's not functioning. This is on Windows 7 RC x64. I can install on Windows Vista or XP, but I get the feeling that Denzel has already tested on that a lot with no joy. Also I'm running FSX+SP2 and Madeira 1.01. Hope that provides a few more clues to the issue.

Will

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have problems with AES at Madeira. ctrl/shift/w does not always bring up the menu. At other times I get 'taxiway not found-please try again later'. As soon as I get some time I'll post some screenies.

• Developer

Ok, I have try to reproduce the situation, but I never get a problem in LPMA.

Can you say me, which FSX Version you are using? SP2 or ACC-Pack?

Ok, I have try to reproduce the situation, but I never get a problem in LPMA.

Can you say me, which FSX Version you are using? SP2 or ACC-Pack?

SP2 (on XP sp2)

The problem only happens at LPMA.

• Developer

SP2 (on XP sp2)

The problem only happens at LPMA.

I test it also SP2, no issue here. What should I do? There is not even a logical reason, where I could say, maybe under this conditions something can happen.

The only issue I can see is, that the level of the airportground is different. In this case, you will see the menu, but not the AES objects, because they are below the ground. But that seams not to be the issue here.

Thanks Oliver; I've reinstalled AES 2.03 and the problem has been corrected, but now there is a new one ( which also happens at UK2000 EGBB)

two pushback trucksunsure.gif

post-18881-125077005734_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Thanks Oliver; I've reinstalled AES 2.03 and the problem has been corrected, but now there is a new one ( which also happens at UK2000 EGBB)

The other truck is from the aprontraffic of the FS. Set the Aprontraffic in the FS Menu to 0%

The other truck is from the aprontraffic of the FS. Set the Aprontraffic in the FS Menu to 0%

Thanks again Oliver - I didn't know that had to be changed. All is working fine now.smile.gif