General scenery question

Hello,

I've been fiddling around with AFX - Airport Facilitator - and came across BR2 files in the Aerosoft scenery folder. I was just wondering what they are for, as they seem to get in conflict with my AF2/AFX bgl. When I renameit everything is parked perfect, when I activate all is messed up.

Thnx

Jeroen

Hello,

I've been fiddling around with AFX - Airport Facilitator - and came across BR2 files in the Aerosoft scenery folder. I was just wondering what they are for, as they seem to get in conflict with my AF2/AFX bgl. When I renameit everything is parked perfect, when I activate all is messed up.

Thnx

Jeroen

I've found this too, particulary with MA Frankfurt. I find having the 2 afcad files confuses VoxATC which I use to generate traffic; its taxi guidance is off with the BR2 file installed.

The "BR" files are airport modification files associated with MyTrafficX. Renaming them from .BGL to .BGL.BAK will inactivate them and allow your airport modifications to show without any conflicts.

Normaly there should be no need to rename/disable them because MYT should be below all other addons in the scenery library. Those files are intended to create enough parking positions on default airports, but if you've got an addon airport with custom AFD file and higher priority (higher in the scenery lib) the BR-file will be ignored.