Thank you Aerosoft!

hypercide

I've just downloaded the Catalina and taken a short jaunt from Ford Island out to an ocean landing (a little semi-historical verisimilitude for this first flight; though I skipped the cold start, it's 1:30 in the morning here). Fantastic! Mine is an "older" machine (Dimension 5120, 2.6G dual core, Nvidia 8600GT, Vista Home), and my frame rates were high teens, mid twenties (I'm locked at 24, scenery dense, AI in the air about 30%, on the ground about 20%, this flight took me over urban areas before heading out to sea). Turned off the engines, listened to the water lap against the hull. My hanger also has the Falcon and the Bush Hawk. All of these products are thoroughly enjoyable. If you're someone like me who is beginning to exercise great care--reading lots of different forums--in purchasing add-on's that will actually work well on your machine, believe the hype about the Catalina: it works just fine.

Thanks, Aerosoft for maintaining the highest standards of art and craft this hobby can reach. I can't wait for the Airbus!

Tim