Mega Scenery Paris CDG - 2 Concorde's?

cbd80

Aside from the scenery collison issues at this airport I have also noticed that there are 2 Concorde's on display. There is an AF merged with a BA Concorde, thought it was artistic at first, but I don't think it's right.

I got the boxed version in May 09 V1.0 and updated to V1.1 immediately. I'm wondering if there is some issue with the update?

I've noticed I have 2 afcads; LFPG_ADE_RS.BGL (15/12/2008) and AFX_LFPG_simwings_custom.BGL (04/02/2009).

When I remove the first afcad the BA Concorde is gone, so I take it this is the correct afcad? With either or both I still get scenery collisons? I'm also wondering if this has only occured since V1.1?

I unistalled CDG and noted the differences in files, and then added the update. LFPG_ADE_RS.BGL wasn't to be found Oops! (I must have added it)

Just the air france concorde now, but still the annoying collisions!

Hello cbd80,

Apparently the crash was meant to have been fixed in an update but users still report the crash.

I mention it again to Sim-Wings as there was a post before with various spots where folks are having issues.