No missions in this scenery addon. But certainly worth thinking about for some future "addon" addon.

I understand your disappointment for the delay, but sometimes there are things beyond our control, and in this case there were all signs on "go" for a friday release - but it just wasn't possible.

Still, as Chris pointed out, there are quite a lot of other places to visit until monday.

WOW WOW WOW... being a Maldivian my self, I must say this is absolutely mind blowing. I just have no words

but to say THANK YOU Aerosoft, for developing this scenery. And I hope you'll expand this package further by adding rest of the airports in the country and the surrounding scenery. Thank you

Hi all,

this video is pure torture! Seeing all that beauty and not being able to download, install and experience it oneself is very tough! ;-)

Any news on this release? Perhaps this evening?

A statement would be nice.

Regards

Chris

• 2 weeks later...