Just curious, are there any possibility of replacing the default looking airport grass textures with some photoreal ones from satellite photos?

I think it's not possible because of the too low resolution of the satellite images. :(

That looks absolutely fantastic Thorsten!

Stupid question maybe; do we get a map included with the product? It's going to be pretty damn difficult to find our way through all the islands otherwise.

Frank

PS: Don't forget to sleep! :lol:

Hey Frank!

actually I think you don´t need a map to fly there. 90% of the product consists of water:-) What do you expect to see on this map except a lot of "blue painted" areas? *lol*

If you are going to run out of fuel, just land on the ocean. It´s that simple. *hihi*

Don´t worry...

best regards

alex

In fact there will be a VERY beautitiful map with the product. Seriously nice. Attaching a low res version of it.

Wow, Mathijs. Can´t await flying there.

But I´m afraid a bit. When I had a closer look to the left hand site of the map, then I see how "small" the area of North and South Male Atoll actually is. So, for the other resorts we have to wait a long time (not to say until 2015*smile*). I hope, the maldives still exists at the time of the release of the other resorts;-) "Time is running" in this matter...

GREAT WORK!

brgds

Alex

• Aerosoft

Wow, Mathijs. Can´t await flying there.

But I´m afraid a bit. When I had a closer look to the left hand site of the map, then I see how "small" the area of North and South Male Atoll actually is. So, for the other resorts we have to wait a long time (not to say until 2015*smile*). I hope, the maldives still exists at the time of the release of the other resorts;-) "Time is running" in this matter...

GREAT WORK!

brgds

Alex

I would not worry too much. We start with the part that people know and depending on how sales are it might be expanded. It's a bit like showing Germany VFR East on top of a map of the whole of Europe, right? You don't want to fly from the southern tip to the northern tip in a Twotter, takes way too much time.

You are absolutely right! And in fact, it not only takes way too much time. I won´t be payed for - like real Captains;-) And there is no flight-attendant which would make the flight much more enjoyable;-)

Hello everybody

I know it's a little big but it is possible to have the hotel "Vilu Reef" in the Atoll Nilandhe sud ( 3°00'12.49"N 73°00'02.42"E ) in Male X?

please can you add please?!

thank you

good day

In fact there will be a VERY beautitiful map with the product. Seriously nice. Attaching a low res version of it.

Looks great Matthijs.

Any info on the release date? Just got my brand new i7-920 at a very stable 4.02GHz and looking forward very much to do some island exploration in this area. Don't have the Twin Otter (it's on my X-mas list though ^_^ ), but I guess the A2A Piper Cub on floats will do nice as well in this area.

Regards,

Frank

It's almost December... And the scenery looks great

And a ride it the Catalina with the hard engine model and vintage radios'll probably numb the bored-um of transoceanic flights trough Male'.

Has been edited... again... again...again.

You don't want to fly from the southern tip to the northern tip in a Twotter, takes way too much time.

I was flown to Baa Atoll (north of your map) in a Twotter in 45 mins.

Tourist's are brought to most of the Islands on your map by boat and not by plane as far as I know.

Armin Podtschaske