Mr. Thorsten Reichert,

:oB) This project is coming along nicely; you'll have even improved the ocean base textures (over Tahiti X, which is my 3rd favorite Island packages of Aerosoft's); Nice Work!!! :D

Also, please finish it this month (Sept.); Thanks! :)

• Upvote 1

This is looking very good :) will it include any introductory missions when it ships? I feel even just one mission to highlight the best parts of a scenery product are the icing on the cake.

We'll see about that. But for this scenery there is just no need to point out the nice stuff. 95% of the addon is water, the rest are highlights. :D

I think there will be some sort of adventure/career addon later if the whole Maldives are finished, but that's sometime in the future.

Hello everybody

I know it's a little big but it is possible to have the hotel "Vilu Reef" in the Atoll Nilandhe sud ( 3°00'12.49"N 73°00'02.42"E ) in Male X? :blush:

http://www.holidaycheck.fr/fullscreen.php?ch=ub&id=1144586264&bildMotiv=&ebene=hid

http://www.holidaycheck.fr/fullscreen.php?ch=ub&id=1139146937&bildMotiv=&ebene=hid

fullscreen.php?ch=ub&id=1139146937&bildMotiv=&ebene=hid

fullscreen.php?ch=ub&id=1144586264&bildMotiv=&ebene=hid

this will be really nice if it was possible

As stated before, this (first) addon will cover North- and South-Male-Atoll, not the others. But there are plenty of ressorts that look just as beautiful like the one you're showing, so you won't be disappointed. ;)

• Upvote 1

As stated before, this (first) addon will cover North- and South-Male-Atoll, not the others. But there are plenty of ressorts that look just as beautiful like the one you're showing, so you won't be disappointed. ;)

Hi, My name is Neevin and I'm from the Maldives. I guess I'll be the happiest person right now because I've been waiting too

long for this happen. I wanted a reputable scenery designer to develope Maldives. And I hope when the product is finished, it'll

be just like in the real world. Well I tried Lago's Male scenery before but I couldn't find my house in capital Male'...lol. I hope you

guys build the capital city very close to reality because it's a vey small place.

My question is, are you guys planning to develope the entire country in the near future as addons?

If you allow me, I'd love to help you in any way I can, so please do let me know.

Good Luck

Neevin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it October already? :blink:

I'm really sorry, gentlemen, I was rather busy and still cannot report of much progress. But I can say: you will be able to flee the winter before it (=the winter) arrives and exchange it for some holidays in one of the most beautiful places in the world, the Maldives. :D

Is it October already? blink.gif

I'm really sorry, gentlemen, I was rather busy and still cannot report of much progress. But I can say: you will be able to flee the winter before it (=the winter) arrives and exchange it for some holidays in one of the most beautiful places in the world, the Maldives. biggrin.gif

tnx for the update, can't wait happy.gif

Maybe he did not meant to look out of the window (right now I see snowflakes as well), but to look at the calender.

There the winter will be in late December.

I hope he does not mean arriving of the winter in Male. B)

Neither the official winter nor the Maldivian winter. I hope we'll be able to release within 4 weeks, but you never know what will happen.

Originally I just wanted to release the North-Malè-Atoll, that is almost finished by now (90%), but as we also include the South-Malè-Atoll now the project will need some additional 2-3 weeks.

• Upvote 1

Originally I just wanted to release the North-Malè-Atoll, that is almost finished by now (90%), but as we also include the South-Malè-Atoll now the project will need some additional 2-3 weeks.

Nice to hear about that!biggrin.gif So we won't have to buy two add-ons, just one!

Thorsten, if you need those some additional weeks to make it greater and still more beautiful, don't care, make it!clapping_s.gif

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Nice to hear about that!biggrin.gif So we won't have to buy two add-ons, just one!

Thorsten, if you need those some additional weeks to make it greater and still more beautiful, don't care, make it!clapping_s.gif

You will make a real bad Project Manager JustFly... lol

• Aerosoft

But a good customer!tongue.gif

Not really. As you got the best comeback of the day you get this one for free. When it is released contact support@aerosoft.com and give Shaun the secret codeword "ShaunEatsSausages" and you get to fly Male for free.

• Upvote 2

Yeah right. So, just for fun, I'd like to know what happens when Shaun gets 500 emails stating the secret code word? I guess you'll all laugh your heads off. Can't blame you there :-P

Not really. As you got the best comeback of the day you get this one for free. When it is released contact support@aerosoft.com and give Shaun the secret codeword "ShaunEatsSausages" and you get to fly Male for free.

WAOW! blink.gifbiggrin.gif Can't believe it!

Hey Mathijs, you aren't kidding, are you?

If you aren't, thanks a lot!!!