• Aerosoft

The complete North-Male atoll (approx 4000 square kilometers) with several highly detailed islands and resorts, the city of Male and the major international airport together with the famous seaplane base that links the airport with the small resorts. Lots and lots of Twin Otter AI from the 2 airlines "Maldivian Air Taxi" and "Trans Maldivian Airlines".

Release: late October, all images here work in progress, so don't look for problems okay?

post-43-124715779151_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715779482_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715779774_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715779987_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715780327_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715780605_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715780949_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715781234_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715781526_thumb.jpg

post-43-124715781738_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Finally, I can fly to Aerosoft Male. So exciting!!

almost everytime I start FSX,I will fly there

why not the whole Maldive? It is a country with few land over sea level. Hope fly whole Maldive

• Aerosoft

Finally, I can fly to Aerosoft Male. So exciting!!

almost everytime I start FSX,I will fly there

why not the whole Maldive? It is a country with few land over sea level. Hope fly whole Maldive

Perhaps we'll extend the scenery later, for now this all we can do.

• Aerosoft

I have almost not the heart to ask if this is also for FS2004? :blush:

Sorry, FSX only at this moment. If you would see the same image as the one I show below in FS2004 you would see why it has a lot less potential. Besides, scenery development for FSX is cheaper and faster and has a much better sales potential as well.

post-43-12472094491_thumb.jpg

I'm very sorry that there will be no FS9 version. There used to be a small FS9 freeware scenery though (on avsim I think).

The whole Maldives, that would be 130.000 squarekilometers with several hundred atolls. Considering that every atoll is manually created this would be a huge amount of work that wouldn't be finished within the next 12 months. So if you like I can do it all at once and release it end of 2010 for about 150 Euro. Ok? ;)

Wow, i was on the Maledives two times in the last 5 years and taxi to the Island with Maledivian Air Taxi.

This scenery is great and it's hard to wait for buying this add-on, but I'm sure the result compensate all.

• Aerosoft

Looks nice, but I guess I will wait for Female X :D

Greetings

Tim

Best post of the day. Contact support@aerosoft.com and tell Shaun you get a free download because you made me laugh loud enough to get my dogs to come in and check on me.

Best post of the day. Contact support@aerosoft.com and tell Shaun you get a free download because you made me laugh loud enough to get my dogs to come in and check on me.

Wow, what a surprise! Thanks a lot Mathijs :)

Greetings

Tim

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I went several times for business at the Hulhule airport hotel at the end of the runway and was wondering if you will model the little harbour like area at the back of the hotel and the ferry between Male and the hotel ?

Thank you

The airport will of course not have the same depth as MegaAirports, because the main attention of the addon is the whole North-Male-Atoll, but the airport and seaplane base will still have lots of recognition value. There will be ship traffic as well, those typical Maldivian water taxis.