Aerosoft Tahiti X

• Aerosoft

Of all the reviews around I like the ones on FlightSimulatorXWorld.com best these days. If you check them it is easy to see why. They are written by two persons in the form of a discussion. This give a totally new and often surprising view on products.

Do I like this add-on? Positively!!! It adds tremendously to those who want to explore this area. To those who don't know the area, get it and be wowed! The asking price is not to steep and to me it's worth every penny, providing hours of entertainment and challenges. Aerosoft again has given the community a program to enhance your flight simulator experience. You get the feeling that you are really in the South Pacific and to me, that's the highest complement I can give a scenery add-on. Highly recommended! Just be sure to take your sea plane with you (the new Catalina would work great!)

Get the review here...