Dreamfactory Studio

newmanix

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for you answer. I assume you mean Cloud9.

Anyway, it would be cool as soon as it will be possible, to have a clear answer and not only a guess.

I wouldn't want to buy cloud9 now if a new up to date scenery will be available in a few months....

Regards,

Steph

Hello Shaun,

I understood from Mathijs in a separate topic, that a FS9 EHAM was already in the works for this year... Is this the DFS work?

newmanix

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

I asked and as soon as the devs send us some we will publish them for you, sorry.

No problem. I think we will see very soon great picture.

But can you ask DFS which version will be first, FS9 or FSX?

Christopher

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Shaun,

Why not making Rotterdam and Lelystad for FS9 aswel i know that the market is stil big enough specialy for the Dutch, Belgium and German market.

Please don`t exclude and forget the FS9 users.

• Upvote 1

Hello Shaun,

Why not making Rotterdam and Lelystad for FS9 aswel i know that the market is stil big enough specialy for the Dutch, Belgium and German market.

Please don`t exclude and forget the FS9 users.

They don't, they are going to make a very nice EHAM for us FS9 users.

Have you done market research? Do you have any idea about the financial aspects of designing and publishing FS-addons?

No, you haven't.

Now please leave this to the experts of Aerosoft, and stop cyring FS9-users are always forgotten. I know you from other forums and you seem to be a very annoying and impatient person when it comes to others designing sceneries. Always asking for release dates, other sceneries that should be done, et cetera.

I'd love to see Lelystad and Rotterdam for FS9, but I fully understand when Aerosoft doesn't do it if that's not commercially justified.

• Upvote 1

What the ... What is your problem, Erik? Its just Air Holland his opinion. You should respect that! Not everyone is that arrogant as you!

Good luck with it..

My problem is, I know mr. Air Holland from other FS-related fora, of which one (FSForum.nl) had a moderator creating a freeware Rotterdam scenery. Mr. Air Holland couldn't stop asking about times and releasedates, and telling what scenery he should do next, to everyone's annoyance on that board. Mr. Air Holland was clearly told to stop his annoying behaviour, and since then he disappeared of the forums. Now I see him here doing exactly the same thing.

He states without any market research the market is big enough for this addon as FS9 product, a completely random and nonsense statement. IF there was a large enough market, Aerosoft would create Lelystad for FS9. They are the experts.

Next to that, he suggest Aerosoft forgets and excludes FS9 users which is a completely untrue and unfair, but most of all a very ungrateful statement.

Of course mr. Air Holland may be unhappy about Aerosoft not creating Rotterdam and Lelystad for FS9. So am I.

But shouting nonsense statements which are very ungrateful and untrue, is something clearly different.

• Upvote 2

Well what i dont understand is why the can`t make a scenery package of the Dutch Airports like German Airports, Spanische Airports.

While i know that there wil be mutch intrest for.

@Erik Brouwer what you are telling is not true i never asked for release dates i was only asking if the maker was intrested in making the other airports aswel and how the project was going only for intrest and nothing more.

Hello Air Holland,

There could be lots of factors as to why this is done and that is not, one example being if you have a team who has access to get the required information and I dont mean a few pictures of an airport. Maybe developers of certain series of airports have express permission to do get the information in certain countries but not others. We dont know for sure but without accurate information you cant get an accurate rendition.

Also gents lets keep this civil :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...